We are going to Naxos (5 nights), Paros (4 nights) and Santorini (4 nights) for our honeymoon in June - starting with 2 nights in Athens. In Naxos we are staying near Agios Prokopios, Paros - near Noussa and Santorini, in Imerovigli. We wanted to get recommendations for where to eat and what to do. We really enjoy great local / genuine cuisine and definitely prefer more authentic food and restaurants.
In terms of activities, we like to take it easy and relax - enjoy the beaches, views, etc. That said, we still very much enjoy exploring and taking in the local culture. Some ideas for a few activities, beyond exploring the islands/towns/beaches themselves include -
- the little Cyclades (day trip from Naxos?)
-day trip from Paros to Dilos/Mykonos
- Antiparos (day trip?)
- sunset sail on Santorini
Any advice / thoughts on how best to spend our days on those 3 islands would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, in advance, for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 2 Lipari to Capri??
- 3 RFID Protection
- 4 12 days europe
- 5 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 6 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 7 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 8 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 9 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 10 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 11 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Drinks in Spain
- 14 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 15 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 16 Ali
- 17 Christmas Week in London
- 18 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 19 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 20 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 21 Too much for one day?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Italy for the first time
- 24 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 25 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice