We are going to Naxos (5 nights), Paros (4 nights) and Santorini (4 nights) for our honeymoon in June - starting with 2 nights in Athens. In Naxos we are staying near Agios Prokopios, Paros - near Noussa and Santorini, in Imerovigli. We wanted to get recommendations for where to eat and what to do. We really enjoy great local / genuine cuisine and definitely prefer more authentic food and restaurants.
In terms of activities, we like to take it easy and relax - enjoy the beaches, views, etc. That said, we still very much enjoy exploring and taking in the local culture. Some ideas for a few activities, beyond exploring the islands/towns/beaches themselves include -
- the little Cyclades (day trip from Naxos?)
-day trip from Paros to Dilos/Mykonos
- Antiparos (day trip?)
- sunset sail on Santorini
Any advice / thoughts on how best to spend our days on those 3 islands would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, in advance, for your help
Greek Islands - Naxos, Paros, Santorini recommendations?
- 1 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 2 Belgium
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 Navigo Decouverte
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 More help with housing in Puglia
- 9 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 15 days in Europe,
- 13 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 14 Madrid to Sevilla
- 15 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 18 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 21 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 25 first european holiday itinery