We are going to Naxos (5 nights), Paros (4 nights) and Santorini (4 nights) for our honeymoon in June - starting with 2 nights in Athens. In Naxos we are staying near Agios Prokopios, Paros - near Noussa and Santorini, in Imerovigli. We wanted to get recommendations for where to eat and what to do. We really enjoy great local / genuine cuisine and definitely prefer more authentic food and restaurants.
In terms of activities, we like to take it easy and relax - enjoy the beaches, views, etc. That said, we still very much enjoy exploring and taking in the local culture. Some ideas for a few activities, beyond exploring the islands/towns/beaches themselves include -
- the little Cyclades (day trip from Naxos?)
-day trip from Paros to Dilos/Mykonos
- Antiparos (day trip?)
- sunset sail on Santorini
Any advice / thoughts on how best to spend our days on those 3 islands would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, in advance, for your help
Greek Islands - Naxos, Paros, Santorini recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 London hotel
- 7 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 8 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 9 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 Germany-berlin marathon
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 hotels in Seville
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 22 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 23 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 24 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt