We are going to Naxos (5 nights), Paros (4 nights) and Santorini (4 nights) for our honeymoon in June - starting with 2 nights in Athens. In Naxos we are staying near Agios Prokopios, Paros - near Noussa and Santorini, in Imerovigli. We wanted to get recommendations for where to eat and what to do. We really enjoy great local / genuine cuisine and definitely prefer more authentic food and restaurants.
In terms of activities, we like to take it easy and relax - enjoy the beaches, views, etc. That said, we still very much enjoy exploring and taking in the local culture. Some ideas for a few activities, beyond exploring the islands/towns/beaches themselves include -
- the little Cyclades (day trip from Naxos?)
-day trip from Paros to Dilos/Mykonos
- Antiparos (day trip?)
- sunset sail on Santorini
Any advice / thoughts on how best to spend our days on those 3 islands would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, in advance, for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 2 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 3 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 4 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Oxford England Accommodations
- 11 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 12 Croatia transportation question.
- 13 Places of interest
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 16 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 A Month stay in Southern France
- 19 vienna
- 20 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 21 getting to CDG
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Questions about Polish sights
- 25 Croatia Ferry Help