We are going to Naxos (5 nights), Paros (4 nights) and Santorini (4 nights) for our honeymoon in June - starting with 2 nights in Athens. In Naxos we are staying near Agios Prokopios, Paros - near Noussa and Santorini, in Imerovigli. We wanted to get recommendations for where to eat and what to do. We really enjoy great local / genuine cuisine and definitely prefer more authentic food and restaurants.
In terms of activities, we like to take it easy and relax - enjoy the beaches, views, etc. That said, we still very much enjoy exploring and taking in the local culture. Some ideas for a few activities, beyond exploring the islands/towns/beaches themselves include -
- the little Cyclades (day trip from Naxos?)
-day trip from Paros to Dilos/Mykonos
- Antiparos (day trip?)
- sunset sail on Santorini
Any advice / thoughts on how best to spend our days on those 3 islands would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, in advance, for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 2 Italy - rental car damages query
- 3 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 4 20 Days in Europe
- 5 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 6 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 7 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 8 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 11 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 14 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 15 Verona and Lake Garda
- 16 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 23 CDG much improved
- 24 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 25 London's Must Sights!