We are going to Naxos (5 nights), Paros (4 nights) and Santorini (4 nights) for our honeymoon in June - starting with 2 nights in Athens. In Naxos we are staying near Agios Prokopios, Paros - near Noussa and Santorini, in Imerovigli. We wanted to get recommendations for where to eat and what to do. We really enjoy great local / genuine cuisine and definitely prefer more authentic food and restaurants.
In terms of activities, we like to take it easy and relax - enjoy the beaches, views, etc. That said, we still very much enjoy exploring and taking in the local culture. Some ideas for a few activities, beyond exploring the islands/towns/beaches themselves include -
- the little Cyclades (day trip from Naxos?)
-day trip from Paros to Dilos/Mykonos
- Antiparos (day trip?)
- sunset sail on Santorini
Any advice / thoughts on how best to spend our days on those 3 islands would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, in advance, for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 4 Germany-Car or Train
- 5 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 6 SURPRISE TRIP
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 9 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 15 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 16 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 17 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 18 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 19 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Europe for Beginners
- 22 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 23 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 24 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 25 13 nights in switzerland