We are going to Naxos (5 nights), Paros (4 nights) and Santorini (4 nights) for our honeymoon in June - starting with 2 nights in Athens. In Naxos we are staying near Agios Prokopios, Paros - near Noussa and Santorini, in Imerovigli. We wanted to get recommendations for where to eat and what to do. We really enjoy great local / genuine cuisine and definitely prefer more authentic food and restaurants.
In terms of activities, we like to take it easy and relax - enjoy the beaches, views, etc. That said, we still very much enjoy exploring and taking in the local culture. Some ideas for a few activities, beyond exploring the islands/towns/beaches themselves include -
- the little Cyclades (day trip from Naxos?)
-day trip from Paros to Dilos/Mykonos
- Antiparos (day trip?)
- sunset sail on Santorini
Any advice / thoughts on how best to spend our days on those 3 islands would be greatly appreciated.
thanks, in advance, for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 2 RHK's Fall escape
- 3 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 4 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 5 Car rental/return near London
- 6 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 7 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 8 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 9 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 10 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 11 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 12 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 13 Europe Itinerary
- 14 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 15 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 16 Summer French classes for kids
- 17 Trans-Siberia Train
- 18 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 19 Edgard bus website English version?
- 20 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 21 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 22 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 23 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 24 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 25 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia