Me and my girlfriend are doing a tour of 3 Greek islands in July.
We plan to do a 2 week holiday in total (during the first two weeks of July 2014) ....... spending 5 days in mykonos, 5 days in Santorini, and 4 days on another island, but haven't decided were yet??
I have no idea of what airport to fly to first (or what order to do the islands in)?
I beleive there is a boat / ferry in between all the islands?
We've stayed in Mykonos before so we have an idea of we're to stay there / but I need suggestions for Santorini and a suggestion of what 3rd island would best to explore?
Any ideas would be really great :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 2 Help me make this possible!
- 3 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 4 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 5 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 6 International drivers permit
- 7 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 8 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 9 First visit to London
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 ATM
- 12 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 13 ATM help
- 14 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 15 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Spain Itinerary
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 23 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 24 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 25 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall