Me and my girlfriend are doing a tour of 3 Greek islands in July.
We plan to do a 2 week holiday in total (during the first two weeks of July 2014) ....... spending 5 days in mykonos, 5 days in Santorini, and 4 days on another island, but haven't decided were yet??
I have no idea of what airport to fly to first (or what order to do the islands in)?
I beleive there is a boat / ferry in between all the islands?
We've stayed in Mykonos before so we have an idea of we're to stay there / but I need suggestions for Santorini and a suggestion of what 3rd island would best to explore?
Any ideas would be really great :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 2 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 3 Planning A trip
- 4 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 5 A week in the Occitanie
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 10 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 11 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 12 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 13 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 14 Train Through Spain
- 15 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Italy June 6-16
- 18 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 19 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 22 hill of crosses
- 23 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 24 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 25 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son