Me and my girlfriend are doing a tour of 3 Greek islands in July.
We plan to do a 2 week holiday in total (during the first two weeks of July 2014) ....... spending 5 days in mykonos, 5 days in Santorini, and 4 days on another island, but haven't decided were yet??
I have no idea of what airport to fly to first (or what order to do the islands in)?
I beleive there is a boat / ferry in between all the islands?
We've stayed in Mykonos before so we have an idea of we're to stay there / but I need suggestions for Santorini and a suggestion of what 3rd island would best to explore?
Any ideas would be really great :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 2 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 5 Tour groups
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 12 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 13 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 14 Granada to Madrid
- 15 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 16 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 17 French restaurants
- 18 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 19 English Countryside
- 20 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 21 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 22 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 23 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 24 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 25 Driving in Italy?