Me and my girlfriend are doing a tour of 3 Greek islands in July.
We plan to do a 2 week holiday in total (during the first two weeks of July 2014) ....... spending 5 days in mykonos, 5 days in Santorini, and 4 days on another island, but haven't decided were yet??
I have no idea of what airport to fly to first (or what order to do the islands in)?
I beleive there is a boat / ferry in between all the islands?
We've stayed in Mykonos before so we have an idea of we're to stay there / but I need suggestions for Santorini and a suggestion of what 3rd island would best to explore?
Any ideas would be really great :0)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do you prefer Italy or France?
- 2 WiFi, Texting and Email use in Europe
- 3 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Self drive tour companies
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 7 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 8 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 9 St Denis Cathedral
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Praiano
- 14 No Periods in British Written English!
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Help please
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 20 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 21 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 22 Rome to venice
- 23 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps