My husband and I were planning to do a September trip to the Greek islands but it didn't work out. Now our only free week to go would be the last week of October. We would probably just do one island - most likely Santorini or Crete though Santorini has been my dream for a long time. Can anyone advise on what it would be like at this time of year? I don't need very warm weather and I'm not concerned with ferries. Most importantly I would like to know if there are restaurants and shops that are open at this time. I also would like to know if weather is pleasant - sunny and not too cold (60s or 70s would be fine). Thanks for your help!
Greek Islands late October
- 1 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 4 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 5 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 6 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 7 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 8 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 11 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 12 Which tour company would be best?
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 15 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 16 florence hotel
- 17 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 18 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 19 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 20 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 21 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 22 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 23 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 24 My Journey Through Europe
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy