My husband and I were planning to do a September trip to the Greek islands but it didn't work out. Now our only free week to go would be the last week of October. We would probably just do one island - most likely Santorini or Crete though Santorini has been my dream for a long time. Can anyone advise on what it would be like at this time of year? I don't need very warm weather and I'm not concerned with ferries. Most importantly I would like to know if there are restaurants and shops that are open at this time. I also would like to know if weather is pleasant - sunny and not too cold (60s or 70s would be fine). Thanks for your help!
Greek Islands late October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 7 France,Spain,Italy
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 11 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 12 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 17 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 18 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 24 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 25 Adventures in Italy with Momma