My husband and I were planning to do a September trip to the Greek islands but it didn't work out. Now our only free week to go would be the last week of October. We would probably just do one island - most likely Santorini or Crete though Santorini has been my dream for a long time. Can anyone advise on what it would be like at this time of year? I don't need very warm weather and I'm not concerned with ferries. Most importantly I would like to know if there are restaurants and shops that are open at this time. I also would like to know if weather is pleasant - sunny and not too cold (60s or 70s would be fine). Thanks for your help!
Greek Islands late October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 2 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 3 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 4 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 5 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 6 Self-driving tips for France
- 7 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 8 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 9 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 10 going to italy
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 14 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 15 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 16 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 21 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 22 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 23 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...