My husband and I were planning to do a September trip to the Greek islands but it didn't work out. Now our only free week to go would be the last week of October. We would probably just do one island - most likely Santorini or Crete though Santorini has been my dream for a long time. Can anyone advise on what it would be like at this time of year? I don't need very warm weather and I'm not concerned with ferries. Most importantly I would like to know if there are restaurants and shops that are open at this time. I also would like to know if weather is pleasant - sunny and not too cold (60s or 70s would be fine). Thanks for your help!
Greek Islands late October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 2 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 3 Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 5 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 6 Bologna tips
- 7 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 8 Edinburgh - outings?
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 16 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 17 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 18 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 19 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton