I am planning on being in Turkey for my honeymoon and will be coming from the Greek islands, probably Santorini or Crete. I am trying to see if it is easier to go directly to Turkey from Crete or Rhodes via Bodrum by ferry and bus to see Ephesus and continue to Istanbul or fly to Istanbul from the islands and then take a day trip to Ephesus from Istanbul. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 2 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 9 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 12 DUBROVNIK: staying inside oldtown vs Hotel Excelsior/Hilton?
- 13 London in Winter Report
- 14 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 15 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 16 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 17 Airport Transit Visa
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 20 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 21 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 22 Paris advice with kids
- 23 Anniversary trip to France
- 24 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 25 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?