I am planning on being in Turkey for my honeymoon and will be coming from the Greek islands, probably Santorini or Crete. I am trying to see if it is easier to go directly to Turkey from Crete or Rhodes via Bodrum by ferry and bus to see Ephesus and continue to Istanbul or fly to Istanbul from the islands and then take a day trip to Ephesus from Istanbul. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 강원랜드카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 아이라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 6 Barcelona
- 7 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 8 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 9 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 12 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 13 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 14 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 19 First time in London
- 20 France, UK and Ireland
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Germany family road trip help!
- 23 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 24 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 25 Ischia