I am planning on being in Turkey for my honeymoon and will be coming from the Greek islands, probably Santorini or Crete. I am trying to see if it is easier to go directly to Turkey from Crete or Rhodes via Bodrum by ferry and bus to see Ephesus and continue to Istanbul or fly to Istanbul from the islands and then take a day trip to Ephesus from Istanbul. Any help would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train or plane
- 2 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 10 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 11 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 12 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 13 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 14 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 19 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Sicily
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Two for One Days OUt
- 25 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition