I am traveling from the US to Greece for two weeks in May with my boyfriend. We are both in our mid 20's and looking to experience Greek culture without breaking the bank. What are the best islands to visit during that time?
Also, if there are any suggestions of other countries to visit during the trip please feel free!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 Shopping in Paris
- 6 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 9 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 10 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 11 What clothes?
- 12 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 13 Car rental in Caen?
- 14 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 15 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 transatlantic cruise from barcelona
- 18 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 19 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 20 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 21 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 22 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 23 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 24 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 25 Requesting Suggestions for Venice