I am traveling from the US to Greece for two weeks in May with my boyfriend. We are both in our mid 20's and looking to experience Greek culture without breaking the bank. What are the best islands to visit during that time?
Also, if there are any suggestions of other countries to visit during the trip please feel free!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 2 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Chania
- 5 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 6 Car rental in Santorini port
- 7 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 8 Renting a car in Greece
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 11 renting a car in greece
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 14 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 15 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 16 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 19 retruning to US with souveniers
- 20 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 21 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 22 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 23 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 24 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 25 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers