I am traveling from the US to Greece for two weeks in May with my boyfriend. We are both in our mid 20's and looking to experience Greek culture without breaking the bank. What are the best islands to visit during that time?
Also, if there are any suggestions of other countries to visit during the trip please feel free!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 4 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 5 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 6 Day trips from Uzes
- 7 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 8 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 9 Visiting the Black Forest
- 10 Barcelona to Morocco
- 11 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 12 Laundry - Ireland?
- 13 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 14 AVE train tickets questions.
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome