I am traveling from the US to Greece for two weeks in May with my boyfriend. We are both in our mid 20's and looking to experience Greek culture without breaking the bank. What are the best islands to visit during that time?
Also, if there are any suggestions of other countries to visit during the trip please feel free!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Rule
- 2 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 3 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 4 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 5 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Quizz !
- 8 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 9 Pay attention to your watches !
- 10 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 11 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 12 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Christmas Day in Granada
- 15 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 16 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 17 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 18 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 19 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 20 Zurich to Milan trip
- 21 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 22 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 25 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine