I am traveling from the US to Greece for two weeks in May with my boyfriend. We are both in our mid 20's and looking to experience Greek culture without breaking the bank. What are the best islands to visit during that time?
Also, if there are any suggestions of other countries to visit during the trip please feel free!
Greek Islands in May
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Last minute opportunity for a 5 week Europe trip: HELP PLS
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 4 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 5 How long in Venice?
- 6 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 7 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 8 Connections at CDG
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 11 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 12 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 13 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 14 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 15 granada to algarve
- 16 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 17 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 18 Ireland driving vacation
- 19 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 20 Cotswolds village base
- 21 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 22 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 23 Normandy in October
- 24 How many bus/metro rides in Paris is too many in a day?
- 25 I went to Paris in June