I'm going to the Greek Islands(s) in July.
Right now, I'm booked for 5 nites in Santorini. I'm wondering if I'd be remiss should I not add a second island and do maybe, 4 nites Sant., 2 nites somewhere else.
We're a family of three so extensive travel between islands (or costly air travel) is not logical for us-ie. Santorini to Lesbos (too far). Any thoughts? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 2 Belgium for the 1st time
- 3 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 4 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 5 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 6 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 7 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 8 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 9 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 10 February in Florence
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 13 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 14 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 15 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 16 The highlands
- 17 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 18 Naxos hotel question
- 19 Juangfrau / mt
- 20 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 21 Loire Valley itinerary
- 22 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 23 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 24 Should we go to Vienna?
- 25 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania