I'm going to the Greek Islands(s) in July.
Right now, I'm booked for 5 nites in Santorini. I'm wondering if I'd be remiss should I not add a second island and do maybe, 4 nites Sant., 2 nites somewhere else.
We're a family of three so extensive travel between islands (or costly air travel) is not logical for us-ie. Santorini to Lesbos (too far). Any thoughts? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 4 Italy Car Scam
- 5 Quizz !
- 6 Pay attention to your watches !
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 9 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 10 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 11 car insurance italy
- 12 Christmas Day in Granada
- 13 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 14 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 15 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 16 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 17 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 18 Venice/Mestre
- 19 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 20 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 21 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 24 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 25 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?