I'm going to the Greek Islands(s) in July.
Right now, I'm booked for 5 nites in Santorini. I'm wondering if I'd be remiss should I not add a second island and do maybe, 4 nites Sant., 2 nites somewhere else.
We're a family of three so extensive travel between islands (or costly air travel) is not logical for us-ie. Santorini to Lesbos (too far). Any thoughts? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 2 Museum tickets in advance?
- 3 Montpellier - A few questions
- 4 Amsterdam and beyond
- 5 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 6 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 7 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 8 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 9 2 Week Balkan Adventure
- 10 Trains to and from Granada
- 11 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 12 Vienna or Munich
- 13 Day trips from London advice
- 14 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 15 IDP for Scotland
- 16 Euro railways
- 17 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 18 Cantabria, Asturias, Galacia - Itinerary help please
- 19 Vienna restaurants?
- 20 My summer in Paris
- 21 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 22 Has anyone gone through the UK marriage visa process?
- 23 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 24 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 25 French countryside/wine country