I'm going to the Greek Islands(s) in July.
Right now, I'm booked for 5 nites in Santorini. I'm wondering if I'd be remiss should I not add a second island and do maybe, 4 nites Sant., 2 nites somewhere else.
We're a family of three so extensive travel between islands (or costly air travel) is not logical for us-ie. Santorini to Lesbos (too far). Any thoughts? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night in Rome
- 2 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 3 What tips can you give about packing?
- 4 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 8 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 Rome Bus Routes - a list
- 12 Murren to Prague
- 13 LHR airport and hotel pick up times for Justairports.com
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 16 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 20 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 21 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 22 Firt time VISA applicant
- 23 Uffizi Phone Number
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 Aix Provence