My roommate and I are planning on a trip to the Greek islands mid-April from Turkey. Does it make sense to book a tour or just fly into the closest city to the islands and take a ferry from there on... A bit confused. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 3 Alsace to Austria?
- 4 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 5 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Private Guide in Lyon
- 9 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 Budapest language lessons
- 13 Budapest Card
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 base for Andalucia
- 16 barcelona neighborhood
- 17 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 21 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 22 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 23 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 Base in Rhine or Mosel?