My questions might sound a bit all over the place but here they go:
Looking to plan a 10-12 day trip to Europe for my 10 year wedding anniversary next May or June. We are a 60 year old couple.
I cannot decide where I want to go.
We are going to Prague, Vienna and Budapest this September.
We have been to Paris, Normandy, Loire Valley, London and Venice.
I have been to Tuscany, Umbria, Rome and Florence. Husband has never been.
Husband has been to Athens, Mykonos and Santorini 2x with his 1st wife. I have never been.
What do you think of Barcelona? We would rent an apartment there for a week. Maybe do some day trips? Interested in the Gaudi architecture. We are not really museum people. We love great food and wine.
In Italy Positano looks lovely. What do you think? Where else would you add on? Maybe Sicily? Would it be possible to get to Lake Como from there? husband would like to see Rome for a couple of days.
I would love to go to Athens, Santorini! Mykonos and maybe Paros or Naxos. Husband has been but willing to go again.
Has anyone been to all of the above destinations? Which would you recommend?
Any other ideas? Comments and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 life to avoid extra troubles with the extent
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 K-Day
- 4 Greek Islands (small)
- 5 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Spain in December
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Greek Islands, Barcelona or Positano and Lake Como for anniversary trip?