After returning from our amazing honeymoon in Italy, we are planning our next trip back to Europe next July to Greece for 10-12 days.
I have done some preliminary research and would love any guidance.
We are planning on flying from NYC to Athens, but we want to spend one day in Athens at the end of our trip. We really are interested in a relaxing getaway with not moving around so much.
The islands we would like to visit are:
Crete, Santorini, and Mykonos. It seems that these islands are closer together and linked by ferry lines. We would love to see Rhodes, but I hear that is farther away.
Would you suggest spending 3 nights in each place? Would you spend 4 nights in Santorini?
In terms of ferries to get around islands- Blue Star and Hellenic Seaways are the ones we read about.
We appreciate any advice you have for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 We're here!
- 4 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 5 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Budapest & Prague
- 8 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 9 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 10 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 11 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 12 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 13 driving from ancona to rome
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 16 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 22 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 23 Swiss Travel Pass
- 24 Athens
- 25 Please critique my itinerary in Italy