After returning from our amazing honeymoon in Italy, we are planning our next trip back to Europe next July to Greece for 10-12 days.
I have done some preliminary research and would love any guidance.
We are planning on flying from NYC to Athens, but we want to spend one day in Athens at the end of our trip. We really are interested in a relaxing getaway with not moving around so much.
The islands we would like to visit are:
Crete, Santorini, and Mykonos. It seems that these islands are closer together and linked by ferry lines. We would love to see Rhodes, but I hear that is farther away.
Would you suggest spending 3 nights in each place? Would you spend 4 nights in Santorini?
In terms of ferries to get around islands- Blue Star and Hellenic Seaways are the ones we read about.
We appreciate any advice you have for us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fill: Tec^h SUPP0RT THUNDERBIRD MAIL CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Thunderbird
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 One July night in Verona - help!
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia