Hi All, We are 2 adults w/ a 10 yr old. spending a few days in Athens followed by 5 or 6 nights on an island. We would like to spend all of our island time on one island, but which one? Santorini looks nice, but maybe not enough for us to do? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Greek Island Trip w/ kid, which island?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 2 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 9 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 10 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 11 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Schengen Visa Rules
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 All Set To Go!!
- 17 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 23 Portugal Trip
- 24 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 25 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015