We are planning a trip for Greece this June.
We have decided to cover Athens & Santorini. Right now I want suggestions for another beautiful island which can be easily reached either from Athens or from Santorini.
We are not interested in night life , so not doing Mykonos.
We are interested to see some beaches which will have typical rock structures and clear water and a place with good food .Small village may be .
We will be happy to see an island which will be little different to Santorini. I was thinking to consider Naxos or Paros. But it seems to be very similar to Santorini in the pictures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vigo Spain????
- 2 Andalucia Spain
- 3 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 4 Paris in August
- 5 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 9 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 12 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 13 Visiting Zurich
- 14 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 15 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 16 Christmas in Spain
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Train travel to and from Paris
- 19 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 20 Zadar or Sibenik
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 23 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 Driving in Italy