We are planning a trip for Greece this June.
We have decided to cover Athens & Santorini. Right now I want suggestions for another beautiful island which can be easily reached either from Athens or from Santorini.
We are not interested in night life , so not doing Mykonos.
We are interested to see some beaches which will have typical rock structures and clear water and a place with good food .Small village may be .
We will be happy to see an island which will be little different to Santorini. I was thinking to consider Naxos or Paros. But it seems to be very similar to Santorini in the pictures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 4 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 7 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 10 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 13 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 16 Campervan in Croatia
- 17 Greek Islands (small)
- 18 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 19 Cell Phone Question
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 K-Day
- 23 UK Visa Help
- 24 Skye to Edinburgh
- 25 Provence best farmstays!!??