We are planning a trip for Greece this June.
We have decided to cover Athens & Santorini. Right now I want suggestions for another beautiful island which can be easily reached either from Athens or from Santorini.
We are not interested in night life , so not doing Mykonos.
We are interested to see some beaches which will have typical rock structures and clear water and a place with good food .Small village may be .
We will be happy to see an island which will be little different to Santorini. I was thinking to consider Naxos or Paros. But it seems to be very similar to Santorini in the pictures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Athens
- 13 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 14 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 15 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 16 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 19 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 20 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 21 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 22 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 23 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out