We are planning our honeymoon for the 1st week in April and are curious what the best 3 islands are to visit to get 3 different views of Greece? Although Santorini is a bit cliche, we definitely want to go there for the iconic views. What area of Santorini offers the best views of walking down the mountains amidst the white stone houses? Do you recommend cave houses or any specific hotel (budget friendly)? We were considering Paros and Crete as the other destinations. Is Paros better than Naxos? Are there a better islands for mountain views? We don't want to go to another island that's similar to Santorini, want several different scenes. What is the ferry schedule like in the beginning of April? Are most hotels open?
Greek Island recommendations for early April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 2 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 3 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 4 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 14 Southern Spain
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 18 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 22 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?