We are planning our honeymoon for the 1st week in April and are curious what the best 3 islands are to visit to get 3 different views of Greece? Although Santorini is a bit cliche, we definitely want to go there for the iconic views. What area of Santorini offers the best views of walking down the mountains amidst the white stone houses? Do you recommend cave houses or any specific hotel (budget friendly)? We were considering Paros and Crete as the other destinations. Is Paros better than Naxos? Are there a better islands for mountain views? We don't want to go to another island that's similar to Santorini, want several different scenes. What is the ferry schedule like in the beginning of April? Are most hotels open?
Greek Island recommendations for early April
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 2 British drivers
- 3 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 7 Spain Travel
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 10 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 11 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 15 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 18 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Public transport from Ostuni
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Itinerary Questions
- 23 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 24 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 25 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?