We are planning our honeymoon for the 1st week in April and are curious what the best 3 islands are to visit to get 3 different views of Greece? Although Santorini is a bit cliche, we definitely want to go there for the iconic views. What area of Santorini offers the best views of walking down the mountains amidst the white stone houses? Do you recommend cave houses or any specific hotel (budget friendly)? We were considering Paros and Crete as the other destinations. Is Paros better than Naxos? Are there a better islands for mountain views? We don't want to go to another island that's similar to Santorini, want several different scenes. What is the ferry schedule like in the beginning of April? Are most hotels open?
Greek Island recommendations for early April
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel in Venice
- 2 hotels in Seville
- 3 London tube
- 4 London hotel
- 5 7 days in Greece
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 8 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 9 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 10 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 13 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 14 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 20 Berlin/Prague Itinerary Too Much, Too Little?
- 21 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 22 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 23 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris