We are planning our honeymoon for the 1st week in April and are curious what the best 3 islands are to visit to get 3 different views of Greece? Although Santorini is a bit cliche, we definitely want to go there for the iconic views. What area of Santorini offers the best views of walking down the mountains amidst the white stone houses? Do you recommend cave houses or any specific hotel (budget friendly)? We were considering Paros and Crete as the other destinations. Is Paros better than Naxos? Are there a better islands for mountain views? We don't want to go to another island that's similar to Santorini, want several different scenes. What is the ferry schedule like in the beginning of April? Are most hotels open?
Greek Island recommendations for early April
- 1 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Olive Oil Tasting in Tuscany
- 4 May 25, 2013: Being tourists and finding festivals
- 5 Our trip to Rome & the Amalfi Coast (with all transportation logistics included!)
- 6 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 7 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 8 First time student to Europe- Need help with ticket purchase and itinerary
- 9 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 10 2 days to get from Paris to Rome
- 11 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 12 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 15 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 16 Turkey - through the back doors of Truckstops and Business Hotels...
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 19 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 20 Stop over in France
- 21 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 22 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 23 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 24 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 25 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!