hello everyone. does someone know anything about the greek island of rhodes? been there? i would love to get some information. i want to go there at end of feb/beginning march for four/five days. any information, ideas etc would be very welcome.
greek island of rhodes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question on France travel
- 2 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 3 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 4 Autumn in Paris
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 7 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Ireland or Scotland
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 St Germain
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 trip to norway
- 15 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 16 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 17 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 18 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 19 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 20 Cruise the River Shannon
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Food tours in Rome?
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 Rome Food Tour
- 25 How late is too late for a trip report?