hello everyone. does someone know anything about the greek island of rhodes? been there? i would love to get some information. i want to go there at end of feb/beginning march for four/five days. any information, ideas etc would be very welcome.
greek island of rhodes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 3 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 4 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 5 Best day trips from Paris
- 6 Scottish Passport
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 9 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 10 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 11 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 12 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 15 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 16 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 17 Viator.com in Turkey
- 18 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 19 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 20 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 21 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 22 Florence Hotel Advice
- 23 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 24 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 25 Italy tours