hello everyone. does someone know anything about the greek island of rhodes? been there? i would love to get some information. i want to go there at end of feb/beginning march for four/five days. any information, ideas etc would be very welcome.
greek island of rhodes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 4 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 5 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 10 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 11 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 12 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 13 Five nights in Extremadura
- 14 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 15 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 16 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 17 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 20 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part