hello everyone. does someone know anything about the greek island of rhodes? been there? i would love to get some information. i want to go there at end of feb/beginning march for four/five days. any information, ideas etc would be very welcome.
greek island of rhodes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 2 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 Italian Lakes
- 9 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 10 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 11 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 12 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 13 Amsterdam and An Amputee
- 14 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 15 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 18 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 19 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 20 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 21 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 22 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 23 Naxos in May
- 24 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 25 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?