hello everyone. does someone know anything about the greek island of rhodes? been there? i would love to get some information. i want to go there at end of feb/beginning march for four/five days. any information, ideas etc would be very welcome.
greek island of rhodes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 2 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 3 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 4 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 5 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 6 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 7 Gorges du Verdon or take the A8 from Nice towards Aix?
- 8 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 9 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 10 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 11 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 12 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 13 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 14 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 15 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 16 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 17 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 18 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 21 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 22 Train from Sarlat
- 23 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 24 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 25 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology