hello everyone. does someone know anything about the greek island of rhodes? been there? i would love to get some information. i want to go there at end of feb/beginning march for four/five days. any information, ideas etc would be very welcome.
greek island of rhodes
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Voltage in UK and France
- 2 Cinque Terre
- 3 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 4 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 5 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 6 Athens airport question
- 7 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 8 Chamonix - Information
- 9 GPS in France
- 10 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 11 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 12 Germany for 3 weeks
- 13 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 South of France
- 16 Papal audience-Easter
- 17 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 18 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 19 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 20 A month in Positano - where to stay??
- 21 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 22 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 23 Planning 10 day trip from Athens around Greece
- 24 From Porto to the Douro Valley wine route
- 25 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb