I will be in Athens in a few weeks and have arranged a 4-day island cruise on Royal Olympic Countess. Has anyone taken this cruise before, and if so, please pass along your comments. Also, since I will be in Athens for a few days before the cruise and a few days after, I really don't want to take along a lot of cruise wear. Is it pretty casual, or do you need a jacket for dinner?
GREEK ISLAND CRUISE
- 1 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 2 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 3 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 4 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 5 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 6 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 Bank of England Museum
- 9 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Palermo and Taormina
- 16 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 17 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 18 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 19 Where to stay for one night ???
- 20 Car Rental Locations
- 21 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 22 Tour-Free Travel
- 23 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 24 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 25 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?