You have all been so helpful thus far, and now that my trip is about a month away, it is time to start planning smaller details.
I'll be taking ferries from Piraeus - Paros, Paros - Naxos, and Naxos - Santorini. Does it make sense to buy all of these in the Athens airport when I arrive? I've already booked hostels in every location, so I have set days I plan to travel on. Or should I just buy the Piraeus to Paros ticket, and then buy the rest on the islands? And can you recommend which seat to buy? I'm looking to buy cheap seats, but would still like a semi-comfortable option, especially on the longer ferry rides. What is the main different between economy and airport lounge? Is there wifi on the ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 2 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 3 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 4 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 5 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 6 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Couscous
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Moscow Favorites
- 13 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 14 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 15 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 16 Ibiiza Spain
- 17 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 21 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 22 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 23 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 24 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 25 Help with Ireland Trip