You have all been so helpful thus far, and now that my trip is about a month away, it is time to start planning smaller details.
I'll be taking ferries from Piraeus - Paros, Paros - Naxos, and Naxos - Santorini. Does it make sense to buy all of these in the Athens airport when I arrive? I've already booked hostels in every location, so I have set days I plan to travel on. Or should I just buy the Piraeus to Paros ticket, and then buy the rest on the islands? And can you recommend which seat to buy? I'm looking to buy cheap seats, but would still like a semi-comfortable option, especially on the longer ferry rides. What is the main different between economy and airport lounge? Is there wifi on the ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help...
- 2 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 3 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 4 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 5 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 6 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 7 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 8 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 9 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 10 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 11 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 A week in Paris
- 17 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 18 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 2 week itinery
- 21 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
- 22 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 23 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 24 Feedback on Proposed Itinerary
- 25 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy