You have all been so helpful thus far, and now that my trip is about a month away, it is time to start planning smaller details.
I'll be taking ferries from Piraeus - Paros, Paros - Naxos, and Naxos - Santorini. Does it make sense to buy all of these in the Athens airport when I arrive? I've already booked hostels in every location, so I have set days I plan to travel on. Or should I just buy the Piraeus to Paros ticket, and then buy the rest on the islands? And can you recommend which seat to buy? I'm looking to buy cheap seats, but would still like a semi-comfortable option, especially on the longer ferry rides. What is the main different between economy and airport lounge? Is there wifi on the ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Uber vs. TfL
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 7 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 8 An evening in London
- 9 NYT article
- 10 Sicily help
- 11 Rome to Venice
- 12 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen