You have all been so helpful thus far, and now that my trip is about a month away, it is time to start planning smaller details.
I'll be taking ferries from Piraeus - Paros, Paros - Naxos, and Naxos - Santorini. Does it make sense to buy all of these in the Athens airport when I arrive? I've already booked hostels in every location, so I have set days I plan to travel on. Or should I just buy the Piraeus to Paros ticket, and then buy the rest on the islands? And can you recommend which seat to buy? I'm looking to buy cheap seats, but would still like a semi-comfortable option, especially on the longer ferry rides. What is the main different between economy and airport lounge? Is there wifi on the ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T카지노 《→✆【 SSK68。CoM 】✆←》슈퍼카지노T카지노
- 2 G카지노 《→✄【 SSK68。CoM 】✄←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 3 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 6 Family vacation to europe
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 9 Travel from Paris to Geneva
- 10 Barcelona and...
- 11 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 12 helping getting to and from Guarda
- 13 What to do in Lefkada, Greece?
- 14 Spain during Holy Week
- 15 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 19 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 April 2017 -Scandinavia
- 22 제주신라카지노 《→♀【 SSK68。CoM 】♀←》슈퍼카지노제주신라카지노
- 23 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 24 G카지노 《→☣【 SSK68。CoM 】☣←》슈퍼카지노G카지노
- 25 지카지노 《→☠【 SSK68。CoM 】☠←》슈퍼카지노지카지노