You have all been so helpful thus far, and now that my trip is about a month away, it is time to start planning smaller details.
I'll be taking ferries from Piraeus - Paros, Paros - Naxos, and Naxos - Santorini. Does it make sense to buy all of these in the Athens airport when I arrive? I've already booked hostels in every location, so I have set days I plan to travel on. Or should I just buy the Piraeus to Paros ticket, and then buy the rest on the islands? And can you recommend which seat to buy? I'm looking to buy cheap seats, but would still like a semi-comfortable option, especially on the longer ferry rides. What is the main different between economy and airport lounge? Is there wifi on the ferries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인 릴 게임 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Italy in a week
- 7 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 8 SURPRISE TRIP
- 9 Jewish Vienna
- 10 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 11 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 12 Reaching the Lake District
- 13 Positano Hotel in September
- 14 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 15 seat reservations
- 16 Scotland itinerary advice
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Brussels flower tapestry
- 20 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 21 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 22 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 23 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 24 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more