Husband and I are planning on traveling by overnight ferry from Crete to Athens on Sept 24. Do I need to purchase in advance to ensure a whole outside cabin? Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 2 Prague hotels
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Portugal itinerary help
- 5 Munich
- 6 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 7 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 8 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 11 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 12 London - Apartment Rental companies
- 13 Puglia or La Langhe
- 14 What to expect over Christmas
- 15 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 18 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 21 Italy/Greece with kids
- 22 Rome
- 23 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 24 Need help in travel planning
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?