Husband and I are planning on traveling by overnight ferry from Crete to Athens on Sept 24. Do I need to purchase in advance to ensure a whole outside cabin? Thanks!!
Greek Ferry, LUX cabin: Advance purchase?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 2 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 3 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 4 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 5 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 8 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 9 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station