Husband and I are planning on traveling by overnight ferry from Crete to Athens on Sept 24. Do I need to purchase in advance to ensure a whole outside cabin? Thanks!!
Greek Ferry, LUX cabin: Advance purchase?
- 1 Best private transfer from Civitacchia port to rome airport
- 2 Itinerary Questions
- 3 5 days to see Granada - Seville?
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Prague Main Train Station
- 6 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 7 Frankfurt Macarons
- 8 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 9 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 10 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 11 Trieste as a day trip?
- 12 Any stay at first hotel reisen?
- 13 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 14 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 15 Venice in Jan
- 16 Trieste as a day trip?
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Lucerne & Zurich
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Trip around Spain
- 21 Lake como
- 22 Getting around in Tuscany
- 23 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?