Husband and I are planning on traveling by overnight ferry from Crete to Athens on Sept 24. Do I need to purchase in advance to ensure a whole outside cabin? Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 2 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 3 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 6 Globus Iberian Tour
- 7 Spain: train/rental car help
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 Budapest Card
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 UK in May and June
- 13 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 14 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 15 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 16 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 17 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 18 Bath/Cotswolds
- 19 Shorts in South of France?
- 20 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 base for Andalucia
- 23 Italy travel plan help
- 24 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 25 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport