Husband and I are planning on traveling by overnight ferry from Crete to Athens on Sept 24. Do I need to purchase in advance to ensure a whole outside cabin? Thanks!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sfo to europe
- 2 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 3 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 4 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 5 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 6 Rue des Rosiers
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 9 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 10 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 13 Car rental leaving Rome
- 14 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 15 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 16 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 17 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 18 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 19 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 20 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Car Rental in Italy
- 24 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 25 thursdaysd Wanders South