We are planning to fly from Santorini to Nice, France in mid-September. From what I can tell, the most economical way is to fly from Athens.
I have checked a couple of websites as to ferry schedules from Thira to Piraeus. It seems there are only 2 daily direct sailings.
Does this seem right? I would think there would be more frequent departures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 2 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 3 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 4 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 5 카지노사이트❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】＼바카라사이트 ❤＼【→ RAM300.COM ←】
- 6 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 7 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Scotland - We're Here!
- 12 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 13 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 14 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 15 European Vacation 2017
- 16 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 17 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 18 Need help in completing trip details
- 19 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 20 Which area to stay in London
- 21 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 22 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 23 Madrid food advice needed
- 24 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 25 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon