We are planning to fly from Santorini to Nice, France in mid-September. From what I can tell, the most economical way is to fly from Athens.
I have checked a couple of websites as to ferry schedules from Thira to Piraeus. It seems there are only 2 daily direct sailings.
Does this seem right? I would think there would be more frequent departures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 One week in London with kids
- 4 favorite app for converting US $$
- 5 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 6 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 7 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 8 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 9 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 SNCF - low price for summer
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Light weight small converter?
- 16 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 17 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 Best of Norway
- 22 Escorted tours Norway
- 23 Munich Hotel Location
- 24 Small towns not too near Paris
- 25 Car rental help in Sicily