We are planning to fly from Santorini to Nice, France in mid-September. From what I can tell, the most economical way is to fly from Athens.
I have checked a couple of websites as to ferry schedules from Thira to Piraeus. It seems there are only 2 daily direct sailings.
Does this seem right? I would think there would be more frequent departures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 제우스뱅크☆≡▶【 E100.ZE。AM 】◀≡☆제우스뱅크
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 검빛경마┏开】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【开┓검빛경마
- 4 한국마사회┏非】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【非┓한국마사회
- 5 경마문화┏际】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【际┓경마문화
- 6 레이스경마┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓레이스경마
- 7 서울레이스┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓서울레이스
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 10 Rome-Itinerary
- 11 Italy bus or train
- 12 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 15 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 16 Walking itinerary in England?
- 17 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 18 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 19 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 20 Greek fuel cost
- 21 Day trips around Vienna
- 22 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 23 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Vacation