We are planning to fly from Santorini to Nice, France in mid-September. From what I can tell, the most economical way is to fly from Athens.
I have checked a couple of websites as to ferry schedules from Thira to Piraeus. It seems there are only 2 daily direct sailings.
Does this seem right? I would think there would be more frequent departures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 3 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 4 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 5 Towersey, London
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 12 Westerplatte
- 13 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 14 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 15 Cutback on Spain trip
- 16 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 17 2017 Easter in Italy
- 18 Bernina Express mid-March
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 21 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 22 Biarritz family holiday
- 23 Ireland hotel questions
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece