We are planning to fly from Santorini to Nice, France in mid-September. From what I can tell, the most economical way is to fly from Athens.
I have checked a couple of websites as to ferry schedules from Thira to Piraeus. It seems there are only 2 daily direct sailings.
Does this seem right? I would think there would be more frequent departures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Days in Switzerland
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 http://fornatgaex.com/skinfresh-md/
- 7 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 11 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 12 Bremerhaven and environs
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 21 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 24 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 25 We're here!