We'll end our coming trip through the Greek islands in Naxos and would like to come back to Rafina rather than Piraeus. Seems that the only line that does this is Hellenic Seaways and I have read a rather frightening report about the Seacat 4 which is scheduled for that route. Has anyone done this trip recently? Can you tell me if I, as a lady prone to seasickness, should avoid it? Also how reliable are these ferries. We'd be flying out of Athens the next day, is that cutting it too fine?
greek ferries - Naxos to Rafina?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 4 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 5 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 8 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 9 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 10 Real Mary King's Close Tour in Edinburgh
- 11 Christmas in Munich
- 12 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 15 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 16 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 17 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 Moving to Belfast
- 20 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 23 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 24 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 25 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain