We'll end our coming trip through the Greek islands in Naxos and would like to come back to Rafina rather than Piraeus. Seems that the only line that does this is Hellenic Seaways and I have read a rather frightening report about the Seacat 4 which is scheduled for that route. Has anyone done this trip recently? Can you tell me if I, as a lady prone to seasickness, should avoid it? Also how reliable are these ferries. We'd be flying out of Athens the next day, is that cutting it too fine?
greek ferries - Naxos to Rafina?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 Questions for my German friends
- 3 Pronunciation
- 4 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 5 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 6 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 7 Stay near Paris
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 10 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 11 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 12 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 13 Koper to Trieste
- 14 Trieste and Koper
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 19 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 20 Dublin Tour Companies
- 21 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March