We'll end our coming trip through the Greek islands in Naxos and would like to come back to Rafina rather than Piraeus. Seems that the only line that does this is Hellenic Seaways and I have read a rather frightening report about the Seacat 4 which is scheduled for that route. Has anyone done this trip recently? Can you tell me if I, as a lady prone to seasickness, should avoid it? Also how reliable are these ferries. We'd be flying out of Athens the next day, is that cutting it too fine?
greek ferries - Naxos to Rafina?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna tips
- 2 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 3 Edinburgh - outings?
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 London and Where Else in late December?
- 6 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 7 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 8 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 11 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 12 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 13 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 22 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 23 Gargano Promontory
- 24 London neighborhood suggestions
- 25 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?