We are beginning to plan a family vacation to Greece the end of June for about 8 days. Attending will be two adults early 50's and two older teen boys. We are all active and love to participate in tennis, tours of historical areas and the beach (with waves!) If anyone would have any recommendations on the following I'd really appreciate it! We are considering 2 days in Athens, 5 days with a home base in Nafplion and one day in Hydra. Is this recommended? Are there any beaches that are good for bodyboarding, or is the water very calm in Greece? Are there public tennis courts in Athens or Nafplion? What is the driving time from Nafplion to Monemvasia? That would be the farthest point we would drive. Also are there ferries from Nafplion to Hydra? Or is it best to leave from Athens? Can I get a ferry ticket when I get there or should I book in advance? Also if there are any recommendations on places to stay that is great. We like quiet places with internet, tennis and a pool, for a reasonable price! Also, a family member has a gluten allergy. Will they be able to deal with this ok?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 munich - day trips
- 2 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 3 I'm back.....
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Edinburgh in March
- 6 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 9 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 10 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 11 Departure Tax in UK
- 12 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 13 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 16 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 17 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 18 European Championship
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 FAQs
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 24 1 week in Malaga
- 25 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/