We are beginning to plan a family vacation to Greece the end of June for about 8 days. Attending will be two adults early 50's and two older teen boys. We are all active and love to participate in tennis, tours of historical areas and the beach (with waves!) If anyone would have any recommendations on the following I'd really appreciate it! We are considering 2 days in Athens, 5 days with a home base in Nafplion and one day in Hydra. Is this recommended? Are there any beaches that are good for bodyboarding, or is the water very calm in Greece? Are there public tennis courts in Athens or Nafplion? What is the driving time from Nafplion to Monemvasia? That would be the farthest point we would drive. Also are there ferries from Nafplion to Hydra? Or is it best to leave from Athens? Can I get a ferry ticket when I get there or should I book in advance? Also if there are any recommendations on places to stay that is great. We like quiet places with internet, tennis and a pool, for a reasonable price! Also, a family member has a gluten allergy. Will they be able to deal with this ok?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 3 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 6 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 7 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 8 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 9 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 10 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 Itinerary help please!
- 14 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 17 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 18 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 19 France to stop making foie grois
- 20 Holiday Itinerary
- 21 Car hire
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...