We are six persons, comprising of two families, all adults arrving in Athens on 2nd May, 2013 for a trip to Greece. We will be in Athens for the first few days upto 5th May which is Easter Sunday and leave for Santorini on 6th. Since this is the Greek Easter week, are there any activities or festivities we should be going for during the week? We love culture and would love to be a part of any ceremonies. Any suggestions?
Greek Easter Week Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 4 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 7 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 10 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 11 Story of the German Christmas star
- 12 French Basque region
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 20 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 American Express
- 23 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 24 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 25 Help with European vacation plan