We are six persons, comprising of two families, all adults arrving in Athens on 2nd May, 2013 for a trip to Greece. We will be in Athens for the first few days upto 5th May which is Easter Sunday and leave for Santorini on 6th. Since this is the Greek Easter week, are there any activities or festivities we should be going for during the week? We love culture and would love to be a part of any ceremonies. Any suggestions?
Greek Easter Week Suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 4 9 days in turkey
- 5 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 10 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 11 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 12 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 13 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 14 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 15 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 21 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 22 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 23 Europe in 21 days
- 24 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please