Me and my husband are looking for a European getaway next June. We would like to go for 2 weeks to visit Greece (specifically Athens, Mykonos, santorini and crete), id like to then go to instanbul, turkey for a day or two and then head over to Croatia. Problem is I can't find any group tours that would do all three of these places. I've found a few cruises but problem is I'd like to spend more than 8 hours in each place. Any ideas on what to do? or tips? I'm really bad when it comes to planning things like this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 2 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 3 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 4 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 7 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 8 https://thebeautysystem.com/secret-allure-cream
- 9 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 10 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 11 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 12 who is in amsterdam?
- 13 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 18 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 19 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 20 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 21 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 22 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 23 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 24 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 25 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia