Me and my husband are looking for a European getaway next June. We would like to go for 2 weeks to visit Greece (specifically Athens, Mykonos, santorini and crete), id like to then go to instanbul, turkey for a day or two and then head over to Croatia. Problem is I can't find any group tours that would do all three of these places. I've found a few cruises but problem is I'd like to spend more than 8 hours in each place. Any ideas on what to do? or tips? I'm really bad when it comes to planning things like this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 2 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 3 SE ITALY
- 4 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 5 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 6 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 7 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 8 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 9 6 Days in Italy
- 10 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 11 DeGaulle to the dock at Le Pecq?
- 12 Helpful Hint
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 15 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 16 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Finland around Christmas time?
- 19 monograms vacation tours
- 20 UK - Coronation Street Goes to 6 Days a Week...
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 25 Crete Holiday