Me and my husband are looking for a European getaway next June. We would like to go for 2 weeks to visit Greece (specifically Athens, Mykonos, santorini and crete), id like to then go to instanbul, turkey for a day or two and then head over to Croatia. Problem is I can't find any group tours that would do all three of these places. I've found a few cruises but problem is I'd like to spend more than 8 hours in each place. Any ideas on what to do? or tips? I'm really bad when it comes to planning things like this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 2 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Leather goods in Florence
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 France Itinerary Advice
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 21 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 22 Transportation
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing