Me and my husband are looking for a European getaway next June. We would like to go for 2 weeks to visit Greece (specifically Athens, Mykonos, santorini and crete), id like to then go to instanbul, turkey for a day or two and then head over to Croatia. Problem is I can't find any group tours that would do all three of these places. I've found a few cruises but problem is I'd like to spend more than 8 hours in each place. Any ideas on what to do? or tips? I'm really bad when it comes to planning things like this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2017 Easter in Italy
- 2 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 3 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 4 Bernina Express mid-March
- 5 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 6 Ireland travel passport question
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 12 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 13 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 14 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 17 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Revised itinerary for italy