We have 5 days, 4 nights to see some of Greece after a wedding in Athens at the end of June/start of July 2005. We want to see everything, of course, but we have only a few days. Please help us pick a place to go--mainland? island? We have been thinking about (1) Crete, (2) Rhodes, (3) Pelopennese OR (4) Poros/Hydra/Spetses. Please give us your advice! Thanks!
Greece with 2 preteens
- 1 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 2 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 3 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 4 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 7 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 8 Train Passes
- 9 Rome apartment
- 10 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 11 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 12 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 13 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 14 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 15 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 16 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 17 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 18 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 19 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 20 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 21 Benita In Paris
- 22 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 23 pier in Copenhagen
- 24 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 25 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?