We are a family of four and our kids will be 10 and 12 at the time of our travels to Greece in mid to late May. My daughter is really into Greek Mythology, so we'd like to see Athens sights as well as Olympia. My main questions is that I am wondering if there is a nice beach town between the two (or near Olympia) where we could stay. We will probably drive from Athens one day, spend one day seeing Olympia, then drive back the next day so it will be a quick visit. From there we will head out to see some of the islands (I think Paros, Santorini and Crete). Any recommendations on any of that as well?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 2 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 3 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 4 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 5 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 6 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 2017 Easter in Italy
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 12 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 13 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 14 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 15 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 16 Help with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 What is best for gps & data for trip to spain and portugal?
- 18 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 19 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 22 Towersey, London
- 23 Croatia transportation question.
- 24 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 25 Westerplatte
Greece with 2 kids - tips on Olympia and Greek Islands please