We are a family of four and our kids will be 10 and 12 at the time of our travels to Greece in mid to late May. My daughter is really into Greek Mythology, so we'd like to see Athens sights as well as Olympia. My main questions is that I am wondering if there is a nice beach town between the two (or near Olympia) where we could stay. We will probably drive from Athens one day, spend one day seeing Olympia, then drive back the next day so it will be a quick visit. From there we will head out to see some of the islands (I think Paros, Santorini and Crete). Any recommendations on any of that as well?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 We're here!
- 3 6-7 Days in France
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 13 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 14 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 15 Bremerhaven and environs
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 18 Spain in July
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 24 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 25 I need help deciding ASAP!
Greece with 2 kids - tips on Olympia and Greek Islands please