My 10yr old is enamored by Percy Jackson and Greek Mythology and so we want to ring in her 10th birthday in Greece. Before I book my flights I wanted to get a sense of which cities/ islands we should plan to see, sites that are not be missed & how many days would we need. We plan to do this trip end March/early April. Also advice/ recommendations for travel between cities/ islands would be greatly appreciated. We are family of 4 ( DH, 10 yr old and 5Yr old).
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Is Sicily Safe?
- 3 Clean up spam
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 6 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 9 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 10 Which city order makes most sense?
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 20 Restaurants in Spain
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Gardens & GTGs
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Transportation Question Italy