I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Greece vs Spain for a 10 day vacation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 2 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 Rental car scams in Italy
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 Italy - Month of July
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 15 St Germain
- 16 22 days or DIY tour
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 England & Scotland in April
- 21 Your favourite places in Bath
- 22 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Shipping Prosecco