I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 2 Cell phones in France and England
- 3 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 4 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 5 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 6 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 7 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 8 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 9 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 10 Naples to Pompeii
- 11 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 12 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 13 Parking in Italy
- 14 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 15 sim card
- 16 Plan Italy trip
- 17 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 apartments florence
- 20 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 21 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 22 Florence, Italy
- 23 Italy trains question
- 24 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 25 Girls Trip to Rome!