I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토총판 囍 [카톡 아이 디: vs486 ≪ 텔레그램: vs486 ]
- 2 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 3 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 4 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 7 Greek Village
- 8 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 "Too Much Cows"
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Thinking about the Fjords
- 19 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 22 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 23 Rome to Venice
- 24 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 25 Supplements in Carry on bag