I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Greece vs Spain for a 10 day vacation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy trip questions
- 2 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 3 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 4 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 5 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 6 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 7 Taormina to Palermo
- 8 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 11 history museums or locations
- 12 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 13 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 14 Budget family trip to Europe
- 15 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 16 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 17 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 18 caroline_venezia
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 25 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets