I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Greece vs Spain for a 10 day vacation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 2 Where to go from Brussels?
- 3 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 4 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 We Need a Pact
- 7 I need a haircut
- 8 What to wear
- 9 All you need in croatia
- 10 Tipping in Greece
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Bayern seasonal pass
- 23 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 24 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train