I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 3 How big backpack do I need?
- 4 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 5 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 6 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 7 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 8 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 9 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 Path of the Gods Question
- 12 Loire Valley 12 days
- 13 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 14 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 15 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 16 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 17 France to stop making foie grois
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 21 Prague on a budget...
- 22 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 23 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 24 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 25 First trip - destination advice!