I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 11 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Cutback on Spain trip
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 where to stay in London?
- 17 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 18 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 19 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 20 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 21 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 22 driving from ancona to rome
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 25 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone