I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 munich - day trips
- 2 Pokemon to sleep during the night
- 3 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 4 Loire Valley itinerary
- 5 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 6 Phone cards
- 7 Renting a car
- 8 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 9 Reykjavik Trip Report
- 10 Nuit Blanche in Paris Oct 1st
- 11 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 12 Juangfrau / mt
- 13 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 sim card
- 16 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 17 visa expired
- 18 PLITVICE LAKES
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 written guide for Olympia
- 23 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 24 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 25 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius