I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 2 3 days to spend in europe
- 3 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 6 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 7 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (16)
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 10 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 11 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 14 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 15 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 18 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 19 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 20 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 23 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 24 Affordable French language course in France?
- 25 Budapest on a budget