I need to help deciding on a vacation to Greece or spain for 10 days. I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here, DH and I would like to visit both places someday, but for this Sept we can't decide where to go. I'm looking for a vacation where I can do some siteseeing, some history, shopping, great food and of course some relaxing time. We did a Paris and Rome trip last year, loved it, but at the end of the trip we were very tired from walking for 8 days. I would like to leave on a friday, and come back on Sunday or monday of the following week. This will give me 10 days 9 nights, I would like to visit 2 or 3 places during this time, too many stops will be too tiring. We are in our late 20's, recently wed, so looking for a fun vacation, without paying honeymoon prices.
Is greece safe at this time?
So what are some pros and cons for both places?
thanks in advance~!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna or Budapest?
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 4 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 7 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 14 nights in Europe
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 French immersion courses in France
- 12 Berlin, germany
- 13 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 14 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 15 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 16 4 days in switzerland
- 17 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 18 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 19 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 20 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 21 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 22 Ireland & Scotland
- 23 CDG airport
- 24 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 25 First time trip to Ireland - 6 nights