I am planning the following route to both Greece and Turkey in Sept13 and am wondering what would be the best mode of transport - time saving and convenience.
- Athens to Santorini
- Santorini to Cappodocia
- Cappadocia to Istabul
I am hoping for direct flights so that would minimize those transit hassle.
Expert advise needed.
Thanks in advance,
Greece + Turkey
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 5 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 6 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 7 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 8 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 12 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 13 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 14 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 15 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 16 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 17 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 18 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 19 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 20 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 21 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 22 Normandy on our own?
- 23 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 France by rail or car?