I am planning the following route to both Greece and Turkey in Sept13 and am wondering what would be the best mode of transport - time saving and convenience.
- Athens to Santorini
- Santorini to Cappodocia
- Cappadocia to Istabul
I am hoping for direct flights so that would minimize those transit hassle.
Expert advise needed.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice about Naples?
- 2 tipping
- 3 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 4 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 5 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 6 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 9 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 10 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 11 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 12 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 13 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 14 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 15 Oslo airport to hotel
- 16 Paris and Lyon
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 19 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 20 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 21 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 22 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 23 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 24 Hiking in Luberon
- 25 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days