I am planning the following route to both Greece and Turkey in Sept13 and am wondering what would be the best mode of transport - time saving and convenience.
- Athens to Santorini
- Santorini to Cappodocia
- Cappadocia to Istabul
I am hoping for direct flights so that would minimize those transit hassle.
Expert advise needed.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 2 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 3 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 4 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 5 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 6 Amalfi or Positano
- 7 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 8 Public Transport information App/Website
- 9 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 10 Rome to Portofino -
- 11 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 12 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 13 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 14 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 15 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 16 Sim Card
- 17 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 18 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 19 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 20 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 21 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 22 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 25 5 women, Italy, need suggestions