I am planning the following route to both Greece and Turkey in Sept13 and am wondering what would be the best mode of transport - time saving and convenience.
- Athens to Santorini
- Santorini to Cappodocia
- Cappadocia to Istabul
I am hoping for direct flights so that would minimize those transit hassle.
Expert advise needed.
Thanks in advance,
Greece + Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 2 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 3 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 4 Majorca - where to stay?
- 5 Basel - Day Trip
- 6 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 7 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 8 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 9 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 10 Spending money in Italy?
- 11 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 12 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 13 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 14 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 15 How to make this adventure work?
- 16 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag