I am planning the following route to both Greece and Turkey in Sept13 and am wondering what would be the best mode of transport - time saving and convenience.
- Athens to Santorini
- Santorini to Cappodocia
- Cappadocia to Istabul
I am hoping for direct flights so that would minimize those transit hassle.
Expert advise needed.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 3 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 4 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 5 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 6 Cornwall UK
- 7 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Corsica
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 11 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 12 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 13 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 14 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 15 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 18 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 19 6 days in Croatia
- 20 Train tickets in Italy?
- 21 Getting around Lisbon
- 22 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 23 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 24 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 25 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo