We are two couples travelling to Greece and Turkey with 4 children (2 four year olds and 2 eight year olds) and need help with an itinerary. Ideally, we'd like to spend roughly equal time in each country (6-7 days each) and visit the major tourist places but not so many destinations that we'd have to dash from place to place every other day. Family/child friendly places are definitely preferred. In Greece, we were thinking of Athens, Mykonos and Santorini and in Turkey, Istanbul, Cappadocia and maybe one other place if possible. Any suggestions on itinerary, accommodation (esp. apartments), and things to do would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Greece & Turkey - 14 days - June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 2 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 3 Granada
- 4 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 5 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 8 First time Ireland trip
- 9 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 10 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 11 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 12 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 13 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 16 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 17 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 18 22 year olds in Europe
- 19 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 20 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 21 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy