We are two couples travelling to Greece and Turkey with 4 children (2 four year olds and 2 eight year olds) and need help with an itinerary. Ideally, we'd like to spend roughly equal time in each country (6-7 days each) and visit the major tourist places but not so many destinations that we'd have to dash from place to place every other day. Family/child friendly places are definitely preferred. In Greece, we were thinking of Athens, Mykonos and Santorini and in Turkey, Istanbul, Cappadocia and maybe one other place if possible. Any suggestions on itinerary, accommodation (esp. apartments), and things to do would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Greece & Turkey - 14 days - June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 2 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 3 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 4 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 5 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 6 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 7 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 8 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 9 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 10 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 11 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 12 Ireland driving vacation
- 13 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 14 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 15 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 16 Bavaria: Need Itinerary and Lodging Help for Family of Six
- 17 Provence, near Nice
- 18 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 19 Bike touring in France
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 22 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 23 hire a car or public transport
- 24 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 25 Scotland - 1 week itinerary