We are two couples travelling to Greece and Turkey with 4 children (2 four year olds and 2 eight year olds) and need help with an itinerary. Ideally, we'd like to spend roughly equal time in each country (6-7 days each) and visit the major tourist places but not so many destinations that we'd have to dash from place to place every other day. Family/child friendly places are definitely preferred. In Greece, we were thinking of Athens, Mykonos and Santorini and in Turkey, Istanbul, Cappadocia and maybe one other place if possible. Any suggestions on itinerary, accommodation (esp. apartments), and things to do would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Greece & Turkey - 14 days - June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 2 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 3 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 4 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 9 Questions for Paris residents
- 10 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 11 Mont St. Michele?
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 14 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 15 Stay in Venice
- 16 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 17 Venice - apartment??????
- 18 12 days in italy help
- 19 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 20 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 21 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?
- 22 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 23 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 24 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 25 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary