We are two couples travelling to Greece and Turkey with 4 children (2 four year olds and 2 eight year olds) and need help with an itinerary. Ideally, we'd like to spend roughly equal time in each country (6-7 days each) and visit the major tourist places but not so many destinations that we'd have to dash from place to place every other day. Family/child friendly places are definitely preferred. In Greece, we were thinking of Athens, Mykonos and Santorini and in Turkey, Istanbul, Cappadocia and maybe one other place if possible. Any suggestions on itinerary, accommodation (esp. apartments), and things to do would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Greece & Turkey - 14 days - June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 2 Eating in France-two new books
- 3 Fjords, How To?
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 10 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 11 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 14 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 15 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 16 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 17 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 18 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 19 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 20 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??