We are two couples travelling to Greece and Turkey with 4 children (2 four year olds and 2 eight year olds) and need help with an itinerary. Ideally, we'd like to spend roughly equal time in each country (6-7 days each) and visit the major tourist places but not so many destinations that we'd have to dash from place to place every other day. Family/child friendly places are definitely preferred. In Greece, we were thinking of Athens, Mykonos and Santorini and in Turkey, Istanbul, Cappadocia and maybe one other place if possible. Any suggestions on itinerary, accommodation (esp. apartments), and things to do would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Greece & Turkey - 14 days - June 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 car rental companies Italy
- 5 hotels in Seville
- 6 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 7 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 8 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 9 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 11 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 12 Sicily Suggetions
- 13 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 14 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 17 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 18 Paris in April?
- 19 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins