We are two couples travelling to Greece and Turkey with 4 children (2 four year olds and 2 eight year olds) and need help with an itinerary. Ideally, we'd like to spend roughly equal time in each country (6-7 days each) and visit the major tourist places but not so many destinations that we'd have to dash from place to place every other day. Family/child friendly places are definitely preferred. In Greece, we were thinking of Athens, Mykonos and Santorini and in Turkey, Istanbul, Cappadocia and maybe one other place if possible. Any suggestions on itinerary, accommodation (esp. apartments), and things to do would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Greece & Turkey - 14 days - June 2013
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Dresden Train Station
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Chambermaid tipping
- 10 River cruises
- 11 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 12 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 13 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 14 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 18 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 Switzerland up close...360 views