I am planning a trip to Greece from May 12 leaving usa staying til June 2,2014. Flying in and back out of Athens. I am traveling with daughters ages 20 and 22 . I dont know much about Greece or what to do and see so I am very open to ALL suggestions. I am on a strict budget bc I am paying for all 3 of us. We love history,the Arts, shopping,beaches and some night life is ok also I am having trouble finding ferry schedules and or flights. I guess its harder since I dont know where to go or what to do. Would love to see a ballet in Athens. Would love a few days in Turkey and some days on island(SUGGESTIONS PLEASE) If anyone simply wants to tell me where to go when Im even open for those suggesstions-Any trip planners wanna take this up?? Would love Crete Korfu,,Delpi,Olympia,Santorini,Mykonas,Kos???We are pretty experienced travelers but Greece seems so complicated somehow.Ferries or flights places to stay things to do all welcomed!!!! HELP ME PLEASE THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
Greece trip with daughters
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 2 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 3 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 4 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 5 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 6 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 7 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 8 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 9 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 12 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 13 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 14 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 15 Romanic overnight in Girona
- 16 Two Month Europe Trip
- 17 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 18 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 19 Bella to Rome
- 20 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 21 Cotswolds first time
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Latest Itinerary
- 24 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair