I am planning a trip to Greece from May 12 leaving usa staying til June 2,2014. Flying in and back out of Athens. I am traveling with daughters ages 20 and 22 . I dont know much about Greece or what to do and see so I am very open to ALL suggestions. I am on a strict budget bc I am paying for all 3 of us. We love history,the Arts, shopping,beaches and some night life is ok also I am having trouble finding ferry schedules and or flights. I guess its harder since I dont know where to go or what to do. Would love to see a ballet in Athens. Would love a few days in Turkey and some days on island(SUGGESTIONS PLEASE) If anyone simply wants to tell me where to go when Im even open for those suggesstions-Any trip planners wanna take this up?? Would love Crete Korfu,,Delpi,Olympia,Santorini,Mykonas,Kos???We are pretty experienced travelers but Greece seems so complicated somehow.Ferries or flights places to stay things to do all welcomed!!!! HELP ME PLEASE THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!
Greece trip with daughters
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 2 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 A Sardinia trip report
- 5 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 6 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 7 Granada
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 11 First time Ireland trip
- 12 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 13 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 16 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 19 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 20 22 year olds in Europe
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 23 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 24 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 25 Coffee in Naples