We are going to arrive in Athens at 10:30AM on Thursday 9/19/13 and are renting a car and driving to Nafplio where we will be staying Thursday and Friday night. We also are going to fly to Santorini early on the following Thursday 9/26 and will stay there Thursday and Friday nights and fly to Athens early Saturday morning and spend Saturday and Sunday night in Athens and fly home on Monday morning, 9/30/13. We have the middle part of the trip unplanned from Saturday 9/21 to Wednesday 9/25/13. Any ideas on possible itineraries for the middle part of the trip. We like the beach and sightseeing but it is possibel that we might not be interested in non-stop ruins, but will want to see the major sights.
Any help would be appreciated.
Greece Trip 9/19 - 9/30/13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 10 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 11 22 year olds in Europe
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Granada
- 14 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 15 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 16 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 Coffee in Naples
- 20 A Sardinia trip report
- 21 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth