We are going to arrive in Athens at 10:30AM on Thursday 9/19/13 and are renting a car and driving to Nafplio where we will be staying Thursday and Friday night. We also are going to fly to Santorini early on the following Thursday 9/26 and will stay there Thursday and Friday nights and fly to Athens early Saturday morning and spend Saturday and Sunday night in Athens and fly home on Monday morning, 9/30/13. We have the middle part of the trip unplanned from Saturday 9/21 to Wednesday 9/25/13. Any ideas on possible itineraries for the middle part of the trip. We like the beach and sightseeing but it is possibel that we might not be interested in non-stop ruins, but will want to see the major sights.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me make this possible!
- 2 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 London Hotel - Different Request
- 5 IWM
- 6 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 alcazar question and seville advice
- 9 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 10 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 Iceland trip report!
- 13 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 14 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 17 Anniversary trip to France
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 22 Paris and Normandy
- 23 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 24 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 25 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets