We are going to arrive in Athens at 10:30AM on Thursday 9/19/13 and are renting a car and driving to Nafplio where we will be staying Thursday and Friday night. We also are going to fly to Santorini early on the following Thursday 9/26 and will stay there Thursday and Friday nights and fly to Athens early Saturday morning and spend Saturday and Sunday night in Athens and fly home on Monday morning, 9/30/13. We have the middle part of the trip unplanned from Saturday 9/21 to Wednesday 9/25/13. Any ideas on possible itineraries for the middle part of the trip. We like the beach and sightseeing but it is possibel that we might not be interested in non-stop ruins, but will want to see the major sights.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 2 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 3 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 4 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 5 Edgard bus website English version?
- 6 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 7 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 8 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 9 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 10 Car rental/return near London
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Camino Redux
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Rungis market Paris
- 17 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 22 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 23 MiFi in Italy
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London