We are going to arrive in Athens at 10:30AM on Thursday 9/19/13 and are renting a car and driving to Nafplio where we will be staying Thursday and Friday night. We also are going to fly to Santorini early on the following Thursday 9/26 and will stay there Thursday and Friday nights and fly to Athens early Saturday morning and spend Saturday and Sunday night in Athens and fly home on Monday morning, 9/30/13. We have the middle part of the trip unplanned from Saturday 9/21 to Wednesday 9/25/13. Any ideas on possible itineraries for the middle part of the trip. We like the beach and sightseeing but it is possibel that we might not be interested in non-stop ruins, but will want to see the major sights.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 4 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 5 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 6 Rome Rental Car
- 7 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 8 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 9 5 Days in Corsica
- 10 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 11 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 12 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 13 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 14 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 15 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 16 Beaches in Southern France
- 17 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 18 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 19 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 20 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 21 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 22 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 23 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 24 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 25 3 days to spend in europe