We are going to arrive in Athens at 10:30AM on Thursday 9/19/13 and are renting a car and driving to Nafplio where we will be staying Thursday and Friday night. We also are going to fly to Santorini early on the following Thursday 9/26 and will stay there Thursday and Friday nights and fly to Athens early Saturday morning and spend Saturday and Sunday night in Athens and fly home on Monday morning, 9/30/13. We have the middle part of the trip unplanned from Saturday 9/21 to Wednesday 9/25/13. Any ideas on possible itineraries for the middle part of the trip. We like the beach and sightseeing but it is possibel that we might not be interested in non-stop ruins, but will want to see the major sights.
Any help would be appreciated.
Greece Trip 9/19 - 9/30/13
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 2 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Interesting travel scam article
- 5 10 days in England
- 6 A full week in The Netherlands
- 7 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 8 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 11 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 12 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 13 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 14 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 15 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 16 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 17 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 18 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 19 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 20 Drawing courses in Paris
- 21 Looking for add on city
- 22 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 23 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 24 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 25 Travel phones in France and Italy