We are going to arrive in Athens at 10:30AM on Thursday 9/19/13 and are renting a car and driving to Nafplio where we will be staying Thursday and Friday night. We also are going to fly to Santorini early on the following Thursday 9/26 and will stay there Thursday and Friday nights and fly to Athens early Saturday morning and spend Saturday and Sunday night in Athens and fly home on Monday morning, 9/30/13. We have the middle part of the trip unplanned from Saturday 9/21 to Wednesday 9/25/13. Any ideas on possible itineraries for the middle part of the trip. We like the beach and sightseeing but it is possibel that we might not be interested in non-stop ruins, but will want to see the major sights.
Any help would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 2 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 3 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Scotland Trip
- 8 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 9 Advices about our itiniary
- 10 What to take to Germany
- 11 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 12 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 13 4 week trip Turkey
- 14 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 15 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 16 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 17 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 18 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 19 Private transportation
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 21 Suggestions for travel
- 22 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 23 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 Holiday in Austria