I'm planning a trip with three friends from 5th - 13th July. We'd like to stay in Athens for 2 nights and then go to Santorini for the rest of the week or perhaps after Athens - split it up with 3 nights in Santorini and 3 nights in Mykonos or Paros. Can you please advise as to what itinerary we should choose? I'm keen to do three places at least.
Also, do you recommend Ferry or Plane to move from place to place?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 2 The DCC scam is spreading
- 3 Scotland itinerary advice
- 4 Porto in January
- 5 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 6 Rome Water Shortage
- 7 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 8 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Valencia Spain
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 13 Lake Como,Italy
- 14 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 15 Help with tips in UK
- 16 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 17 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 20 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 21 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 24 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 25 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip