I'm planning a trip with three friends from 5th - 13th July. We'd like to stay in Athens for 2 nights and then go to Santorini for the rest of the week or perhaps after Athens - split it up with 3 nights in Santorini and 3 nights in Mykonos or Paros. Can you please advise as to what itinerary we should choose? I'm keen to do three places at least.
Also, do you recommend Ferry or Plane to move from place to place?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Croatia and Montenegro Itinerary
- 4 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 5 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Itinerary Tweaking
- 8 Itinerary Help
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 Sicily
- 18 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 19 Hotel in Vienna
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Car rental from Barcelona
- 22 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 Need help with itinerary & trains