I'm planning a trip with three friends from 5th - 13th July. We'd like to stay in Athens for 2 nights and then go to Santorini for the rest of the week or perhaps after Athens - split it up with 3 nights in Santorini and 3 nights in Mykonos or Paros. Can you please advise as to what itinerary we should choose? I'm keen to do three places at least.
Also, do you recommend Ferry or Plane to move from place to place?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 2 Acorn TV
- 3 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 6 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 7 Petrol in Greece
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 We're here!
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 6-7 Days in France
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 5 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 22 Bremerhaven and environs
- 23 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 24 Spain in July
- 25 Van Gogh Museum advice