I'm planning a trip with three friends from 5th - 13th July. We'd like to stay in Athens for 2 nights and then go to Santorini for the rest of the week or perhaps after Athens - split it up with 3 nights in Santorini and 3 nights in Mykonos or Paros. Can you please advise as to what itinerary we should choose? I'm keen to do three places at least.
Also, do you recommend Ferry or Plane to move from place to place?
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼앙헬레스바카라
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 4 Confused on which train pass
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Brussels, Belgium
- 8 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 11 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 12 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 13 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 14 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 15 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 Charming areas to explore in London
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 21 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 22 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 23 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 24 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 25 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?