I have read the water is cold in the spring, tough to swim in. If I am deciding between the spring and going in Sept after the tourism season, any suggestions? Worth waiting until fall to visit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라○생방송카지노
- 2 우리카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소⇔라이브카지노
- 3 인터넷바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노∇안전공원
- 4 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 5 Iceland trip report!
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 8 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 9 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 10 3 nights in Madrid
- 11 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Bernese Oberland
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 16 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 17 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 18 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 19 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 20 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 21 Threat Level in UK
- 22 ATM
- 23 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 24 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 25 Living in Paris......for a week