With help of this forum, I have booked flights to/from Athens and hotels in the islands and cities we want to visit. I would like to pre-book flights and ferries between the islands and I was wondering how reliable you all feeling the posted schedules will be when our days of travel arrive in Sept.
I assume flights on Aegean Air will be safe to book now, as in their schedules will remain the same (barring drastic events). Would you agree?
Regarding ferries between Mykonos-Naxos and Naxos-Santorini, do you think the schedules of the boats will be more or less accurate? I understand weather can cause delays. Basically, I want to inform hotels of our arrival times (and I'm one of those people who prefers to research and prebook) so if I purchase a 9:30am ferry to Naxos in mid-Sept, do you feel it would be accurate and vaild on that day of travel?
Lastly, if you have any tips on booking ferries and/or thoughts on the economy vs nicer tickets, please let me know. I'm leaning towards nicer reservations as this is one trip that is going to be spendy and we might as well live it up a little since we're generally quite frugal on other vacations.
As always, thank you for your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Bulgaria
- 2 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 3 Alps Drive
- 4 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 5 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 6 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 7 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 10 Praiano
- 11 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Help please
- 14 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 15 Andalucia itinerary help
- 16 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 19 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 20 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 21 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 22 Perugia
- 23 Family vacation to europe
- 24 Paris cooking classes
- 25 Ronda Wine/biking