We have 5 ladies traveling to Greece in September. We want to avoid the honeymooners in Santorini- where should we stay? Ideally, we want to enjoy the day on the beach, watch the sunset over cocktails and have dinner/drink options at night. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 2 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 3 Currency
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 6 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 7 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 8 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 9 Europe Itinerary
- 10 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 11 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 12 Poland Tour Group
- 13 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 14 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 15 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 18 Rhine River
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 21 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Loire Valley itinerary
- 24 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 25 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?