We have 5 ladies traveling to Greece in September. We want to avoid the honeymooners in Santorini- where should we stay? Ideally, we want to enjoy the day on the beach, watch the sunset over cocktails and have dinner/drink options at night. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our European adventures
- 2 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 3 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 4 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 5 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 6 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 7 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 8 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 9 Spain Trip Report
- 10 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 11 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 12 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 13 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 14 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 15 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 16 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 17 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 18 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 19 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 20 20 free days of Europe
- 21 CDG international flight
- 22 12 days europe
- 23 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 24 Budapest on a budget
- 25 Seville in late January