During our coming trip to Greece we (there are eight of us) are going to spend 3-4 days in Santorini. We have thought of doing a full day sailing trip to nearby islands, spending the day on the beaches, swimming and snorkeling. I would like to know if anyone has done this before and what was the experience. Would also like references for yacht rentals. Thanks.
Greece - Sailing in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 2 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 3 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 4 France to Italy advice needed please
- 5 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 6 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 7 A Week in Spain
- 8 When to buy companion ticket?
- 9 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 10 South of Switzerland
- 11 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 12 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 13 Home Base in Belgium
- 14 Things to do in/around Milan
- 15 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 16 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 20 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 23 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 24 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 25 Positano - Villa