During our coming trip to Greece we (there are eight of us) are going to spend 3-4 days in Santorini. We have thought of doing a full day sailing trip to nearby islands, spending the day on the beaches, swimming and snorkeling. I would like to know if anyone has done this before and what was the experience. Would also like references for yacht rentals. Thanks.
Greece - Sailing in Santorini
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Medieval Tallinn
- 4 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Advises for trip to Russia
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 14 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 15 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 16 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 17 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 23 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 24 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris