During our coming trip to Greece we (there are eight of us) are going to spend 3-4 days in Santorini. We have thought of doing a full day sailing trip to nearby islands, spending the day on the beaches, swimming and snorkeling. I would like to know if anyone has done this before and what was the experience. Would also like references for yacht rentals. Thanks.
Greece - Sailing in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 3 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 4 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 5 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 6 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 7 Southern Spain
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 11 Italy Countryside
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 Scotland November 2015
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Germany in December 2015
- 19 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 20 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 21 Vegan in Germany?
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 24 biking tours in Italy?
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?