During our coming trip to Greece we (there are eight of us) are going to spend 3-4 days in Santorini. We have thought of doing a full day sailing trip to nearby islands, spending the day on the beaches, swimming and snorkeling. I would like to know if anyone has done this before and what was the experience. Would also like references for yacht rentals. Thanks.
Greece - Sailing in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Mont St. Michele?
- 3 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 4 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 5 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 6 Our first trip to Europe
- 7 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 8 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 9 Albi/Carcassone
- 10 Itinerary help needed!
- 11 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 12 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 13 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 14 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 15 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 16 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 17 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 18 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 19 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 20 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 21 Paris Libraries
- 22 Bologna Restaurants
- 23 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 24 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 25 Austrian train pricing