During our coming trip to Greece we (there are eight of us) are going to spend 3-4 days in Santorini. We have thought of doing a full day sailing trip to nearby islands, spending the day on the beaches, swimming and snorkeling. I would like to know if anyone has done this before and what was the experience. Would also like references for yacht rentals. Thanks.
Greece - Sailing in Santorini
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 3 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 6 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 7 ITALO trains need help
- 8 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 9 How much luggage?????
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 plug adapters ITALY
- 12 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 13 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 14 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 15 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 16 Paris in black and white
- 17 10 days to Explore Europe
- 18 Transfer Milan airport
- 19 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 20 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 21 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 22 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 23 London for Free
- 24 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 25 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?