I'm new to this and i accidentally tagged my frist post as a trip report so I'm posting this again as a question. :]
Me and a group of friends are planning a budget friendly 15 day Euro Trip from the states for mid Sept. Plan on flying to Athens, flying to one Greek island, some undecided city in the S of France then to Barcelona.
Our current plan is to fly into Athens, then fly to Santorini. We were initially really set on Santorini because of it's beauty and it's the Greek Island we hear about the most but I'm having second thoughts about it. I keep reading that Santorini is much more busy, crowded, high end and honey mooney. Is there any truth in what I've read? We want to do a little bit of every thing - visit beaches, water activities, hike, site see, party and EAT! Which other Greek Island would you all recommend?
After visiting Greece, we also want to go to the S of France then Spain.Any suggestions on the best to travel to each destination?
Any recommendations on what to do in Barcelona?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 2 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 3 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 4 Vatican tour
- 5 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 6 Day in Capri
- 7 alcazar question and seville advice
- 8 TSA Precheck
- 9 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 10 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 11 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 Paris travel help
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 18 Rome hotel
- 19 Villa in Italy
- 20 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 21 Help me make this possible!
- 22 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 25 One night in the Dolomites