I'm new to this and i accidentally tagged my frist post as a trip report so I'm posting this again as a question. :]
Me and a group of friends are planning a budget friendly 15 day Euro Trip from the states for mid Sept. Plan on flying to Athens, flying to one Greek island, some undecided city in the S of France then to Barcelona.
Our current plan is to fly into Athens, then fly to Santorini. We were initially really set on Santorini because of it's beauty and it's the Greek Island we hear about the most but I'm having second thoughts about it. I keep reading that Santorini is much more busy, crowded, high end and honey mooney. Is there any truth in what I've read? We want to do a little bit of every thing - visit beaches, water activities, hike, site see, party and EAT! Which other Greek Island would you all recommend?
After visiting Greece, we also want to go to the S of France then Spain.Any suggestions on the best to travel to each destination?
Any recommendations on what to do in Barcelona?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin Leap Card
- 2 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 3 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 4 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 5 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 6 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 9 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 10 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 11 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 12 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 13 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 14 mountain views near London
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 17 2 weeks Europe trip
- 18 Piedmont as a destination
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 20 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 21 Cordoba Overnight?
- 22 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 23 vegetarian in spain
- 24 Garda Land
- 25 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?