I'm new to this and i accidentally tagged my frist post as a trip report so I'm posting this again as a question. :]
Me and a group of friends are planning a budget friendly 15 day Euro Trip from the states for mid Sept. Plan on flying to Athens, flying to one Greek island, some undecided city in the S of France then to Barcelona.
Our current plan is to fly into Athens, then fly to Santorini. We were initially really set on Santorini because of it's beauty and it's the Greek Island we hear about the most but I'm having second thoughts about it. I keep reading that Santorini is much more busy, crowded, high end and honey mooney. Is there any truth in what I've read? We want to do a little bit of every thing - visit beaches, water activities, hike, site see, party and EAT! Which other Greek Island would you all recommend?
After visiting Greece, we also want to go to the S of France then Spain.Any suggestions on the best to travel to each destination?
Any recommendations on what to do in Barcelona?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 8 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 9 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 10 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 11 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 12 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 13 Germany train help!
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 16 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 17 Another tipping question: concierges
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Interesting places to visit
- 21 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station