I'm new to this and i accidentally tagged my frist post as a trip report so I'm posting this again as a question. :]
Me and a group of friends are planning a budget friendly 15 day Euro Trip from the states for mid Sept. Plan on flying to Athens, flying to one Greek island, some undecided city in the S of France then to Barcelona.
Our current plan is to fly into Athens, then fly to Santorini. We were initially really set on Santorini because of it's beauty and it's the Greek Island we hear about the most but I'm having second thoughts about it. I keep reading that Santorini is much more busy, crowded, high end and honey mooney. Is there any truth in what I've read? We want to do a little bit of every thing - visit beaches, water activities, hike, site see, party and EAT! Which other Greek Island would you all recommend?
After visiting Greece, we also want to go to the S of France then Spain.Any suggestions on the best to travel to each destination?
Any recommendations on what to do in Barcelona?
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 4 Day trips from Florence
- 5 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 6 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 7 St Denis Cathedral
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Perugia
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 May get together in Paris
- 13 Paris in September
- 14 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 18 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh