My fiancé are looking to possibly honeymoon in Italy or greece. our initial plans were to start in Rome go to Florence and then to Venice and up to Switzerland over a span of fourteen days. but my moms timeshare ended up booking up for the dates we wanted. so I started to look into hostels. whats your take on hostels? Also which place is better to honeymoon Italy or greece and what places are a must see? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Greece or Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iwango went…to Nice
- 2 Northern Europe in April-May
- 3 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 4 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 5 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 7 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 8 A Duty Nobly Done — Anselm and Margriet in Flanders and Picardy
- 9 “… I fear’d to set my foot upon a dead man’s cheek” - Anselm in northern France
- 10 Help ... bus from Cappadocia (Kayseri) to Antalya or Fethiye
- 11 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 12 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 caroline_venezia
- 15 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 18 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 19 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 20 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 21 First time to Switzerland
- 22 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 25 First time Ireland trip