I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 2 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 3 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 6 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 7 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 8 Dublin Leap Card
- 9 vegetarian in spain
- 10 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 13 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 16 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 17 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 18 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 19 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 24 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 25 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no