I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 2 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 3 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome
- 4 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 5 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 6 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 7 Wengen 3 1/2 days trip final suggestion
- 8 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 9 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 10 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 11 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 14 Appenzell in December?
- 15 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 16 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 17 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 18 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 19 Sisi Ticket - skip line at Hofburg?
- 20 Traveling in Belgium
- 21 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 22 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 23 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 24 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 25 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time