I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 3 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 4 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 5 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 6 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 7 Public Transport information App/Website
- 8 London with kids
- 9 First Time Europe Trip
- 10 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 13 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 14 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 19 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 22 River Boat Cruise
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Hotel advice
- 25 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March