I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Greece or Croatia, plz help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 2 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 3 Cotswolds village base
- 4 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 5 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 6 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 7 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 8 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 13 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 14 Netherlands Delta Works
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Hotel in Rome?
- 20 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 21 Visit to Bath and London england
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 24 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?