I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 2 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 3 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 Barcelona
- 5 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 6 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 7 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 8 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 9 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 12 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 16 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 17 First time in London
- 18 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 19 Greek fuel cost
- 20 VRBO South Kensington
- 21 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 22 Vacation
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 25 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back