I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 2 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 3 Budapest,VIenna: Cash, Credit, ATM, Clothing, HELP
- 4 Getting from Orvieto to Spoleto (Italy)
- 5 chip and pin credit cards
- 6 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 7 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 8 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 9 A plea ... help me salvage (current) trip
- 10 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 11 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 12 15 nights in Italy
- 13 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 14 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 15 Strasbourg or Montpellier?
- 16 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 17 Weekend destination in Ireland
- 18 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 19 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 20 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 21 Is Chateau Latour in Medoc only for buyers?
- 22 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 23 Tuscany literature
- 24 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 25 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in