I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 2 Trip to Ireland in September
- 3 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 4 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 5 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 6 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 7 Cornwall UK
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 10 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 11 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Train tickets in Italy?
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 15 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 16 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 17 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 18 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 19 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 20 8 Hours in Rome
- 21 Athens International airport
- 22 Corsica
- 23 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 24 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 25 Greece itinerary--reasonable?