I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 2 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Praiano
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 7 Help please
- 8 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 11 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 12 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 13 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 14 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 15 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 16 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 17 Rome to venice
- 18 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 19 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 20 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 21 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Areas in Milan
- 24 Melia Colbert Paris
- 25 Perugia