I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 2 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 3 Hotel in Vienna
- 4 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 5 Where can I learn how to purchase property in France? (for a US citizen)
- 6 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 7 B&B suggestions for Dublin, Kinsale, Killarney, Ennis
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 9 French restaurants
- 10 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 11 1st time in ZURICH
- 12 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 15 Do not use MYIPB to ship from London
- 16 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 21 Croatia trip Planning
- 22 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 23 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 24 Planning a European Trip
- 25 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland