I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1800-982-8520 TEC^H Support 24/7
- 2 BUS : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL SECURITY 24*7
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 5 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 cell plan ?
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 10 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 11 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 12 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 13 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 14 Best daypack ?
- 15 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 16 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 19 Hiking in Switzerland
- 20 Iceland car rental agencies
- 21 Paris- restaurant
- 22 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!