I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 Sundays in Puglia
- 6 K-Day
- 7 Greek Islands (small)
- 8 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 9 Spain in December
- 10 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 11 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 12 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 13 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 14 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 15 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Lay over time
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 22 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 23 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing