I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:2909 PASSWORD RESET CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 XEROX PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT XEROX Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Frankfurt to UK
- 4 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 5 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Prague and Budapest with a 16 month old
- 8 God Save the Queen?
- 9 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 10 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 11 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 12 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 13 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 14 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 15 Milan or Turin
- 16 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 9 Days in Spain
- 23 Barcelona alternative
- 24 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras