I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Greece or Croatia, plz help!!
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 7 days in Andalucia
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 10 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic