I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 6 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 7 Enjoying England for a year!
- 8 European Travel in March
- 9 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 10 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 11 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 12 My First Trip to Europe...
- 13 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 14 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 15 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 16 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 17 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 18 We are back!
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Europe itinerary review
- 21 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid