I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel WiFi - France
- 2 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 3 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 4 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 5 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 6 3 nights in Paris
- 7 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 8 Planning Advice!
- 9 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 10 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 11 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 12 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 13 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 14 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 15 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 16 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 17 England and Wales by public transport
- 18 Our European adventures
- 19 Walking Scotland
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 22 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 23 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 24 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 25 Just booked Athens & Santorini