I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 2 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 3 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 4 please revew provence agenda
- 5 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 6 Small detour from Paris
- 7 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 8 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 9 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 10 Sicily or Rome
- 11 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 12 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 13 Italy
- 14 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 15 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 16 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 17 When and how to book for a trip?
- 18 Provence to Nice driving
- 19 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 20 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 21 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 22 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 25 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!