I am hoping to travel to either Croatia or Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Is this hard to get out of 1of these destinations??
I have been looking up loads of different sights and there are just so many different parts of Greece and Croatia i feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Greece or Croatia, plz help!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 2 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 5 Local Tour in Provence?
- 6 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 10 Hours in Brussels
- 9 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 10 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 11 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 19 Transportation in Barcelona
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 22 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris