I will be in Greece from the 8th to the 26th. We aren't sure whether we will spend a day or two in Athens. The thought may be to island hop. Perhaps, start in Crete and work our way back through Santorini, Ios and/or Mykonos. We understand ferry schedules are limited.
Does anyone have recommendations as to which islands we should focus, order in which to visit and what has the best beach/nightlife vibe during this offseason?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solidify the wire internal structure
- 2 England in a week - what's realistic
- 3 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 7 Visiting St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- 8 French Riviera
- 9 0ne day trip from Lisbon to Porto
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Decrepit dame does Deutschland
- 12 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 13 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 14 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 15 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 16 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 17 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 18 Car necessary in Wengen, Switzerland
- 19 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 22 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 23 My First Trip to Europe...
- 24 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 25 From Genoa to Rome...