I will be in Greece from the 8th to the 26th. We aren't sure whether we will spend a day or two in Athens. The thought may be to island hop. Perhaps, start in Crete and work our way back through Santorini, Ios and/or Mykonos. We understand ferry schedules are limited.
Does anyone have recommendations as to which islands we should focus, order in which to visit and what has the best beach/nightlife vibe during this offseason?
Greece October 8th-26th 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 8 french riviera
- 9 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 10 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 11 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 12 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 17 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 18 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 19 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 20 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 21 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 24 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 25 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?