I will be in Greece from the 8th to the 26th. We aren't sure whether we will spend a day or two in Athens. The thought may be to island hop. Perhaps, start in Crete and work our way back through Santorini, Ios and/or Mykonos. We understand ferry schedules are limited.
Does anyone have recommendations as to which islands we should focus, order in which to visit and what has the best beach/nightlife vibe during this offseason?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 I'm back.....
- 3 FAQs
- 4 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 5 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 6 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 7 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 8 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 9 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 10 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help
- 12 Slovania & Croatia
- 13 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 14 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 15 5 days in Provence
- 16 Parking in Italy
- 17 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 18 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 19 1 week in Malaga
- 20 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 21 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 22 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 23 Transportation in Bologna
- 24 Amsterdam vs. France
- 25 Where to stay in Dijon, France