I will be in Greece from the 8th to the 26th. We aren't sure whether we will spend a day or two in Athens. The thought may be to island hop. Perhaps, start in Crete and work our way back through Santorini, Ios and/or Mykonos. We understand ferry schedules are limited.
Does anyone have recommendations as to which islands we should focus, order in which to visit and what has the best beach/nightlife vibe during this offseason?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 5 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Edinbrugh
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 14 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 15 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 3 days solo in London
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)