I will be in Greece from the 8th to the 26th. We aren't sure whether we will spend a day or two in Athens. The thought may be to island hop. Perhaps, start in Crete and work our way back through Santorini, Ios and/or Mykonos. We understand ferry schedules are limited.
Does anyone have recommendations as to which islands we should focus, order in which to visit and what has the best beach/nightlife vibe during this offseason?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 2 Train Ticket Help
- 3 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 4 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 5 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 6 Whirlwind trip!
- 7 Car rental between countries
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 11 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 12 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 13 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 14 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 15 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 16 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 England and Wales by public transport
- 19 Rhine River Cruise
- 20 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 21 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 22 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 23 Greece in 15 Days
- 24 Walking Scotland
- 25 Adaptors for Belgium