I will be in Greece from the 8th to the 26th. We aren't sure whether we will spend a day or two in Athens. The thought may be to island hop. Perhaps, start in Crete and work our way back through Santorini, Ios and/or Mykonos. We understand ferry schedules are limited.
Does anyone have recommendations as to which islands we should focus, order in which to visit and what has the best beach/nightlife vibe during this offseason?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Itinerary
- 2 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 3 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 4 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 5 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 6 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 7 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 8 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 9 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 10 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 11 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 12 First visit to London
- 13 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 16 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 21 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 London is it worth it?
- 24 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 25 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July