I will be in Greece from the 8th to the 26th. We aren't sure whether we will spend a day or two in Athens. The thought may be to island hop. Perhaps, start in Crete and work our way back through Santorini, Ios and/or Mykonos. We understand ferry schedules are limited.
Does anyone have recommendations as to which islands we should focus, order in which to visit and what has the best beach/nightlife vibe during this offseason?
Greece October 8th-26th 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 3 Two days in Dublin
- 4 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 5 Munich accommodations
- 6 Tax refund in France
- 7 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 8 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 9 London, Rome and Milan, February 2015 trip report
- 10 buying souviners and art
- 11 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 12 Venice Apartment
- 13 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 14 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 15 Portugal Highways and GPS
- 16 Please help me plan my trip!
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 19 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 20 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 21 European Quiz # 62 ( Wednesday)
- 22 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 23 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?