My boyfriend and I are visiting Europe this May/June and are planning to spend 9 nights on Greek Islands. We have decided on the islands of Mykonos, Ios, and Santorini but I am now facing the dilemma of how long to spend on each island. We are both young (19 and 20) and want to experience some nightlife but also nice beaches and scenery.
As of right now we have Mykonos booked for 3 nights (4 full days), Ios for 3 nights (3 full days), and Santorini for 3 nights (2 full days). I am worried we won't have enough time in Santorini and I am considering taking a night away from Mykonos or Ios. Any thoughts on the ideal time for us to spend on each island?? Also, any tips for activities and sights we shouldn't miss?
I'd appreciate any advice you could give as it is my first time visiting Greece!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 tickets for Wimbledon
- 7 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 8 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 11 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 Italy in January?
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 21 Piedmont question
- 22 Insurance on rental car options
- 23 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 24 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 25 Help with Crete Itinerary