My boyfriend and I are visiting Europe this May/June and are planning to spend 9 nights on Greek Islands. We have decided on the islands of Mykonos, Ios, and Santorini but I am now facing the dilemma of how long to spend on each island. We are both young (19 and 20) and want to experience some nightlife but also nice beaches and scenery.
As of right now we have Mykonos booked for 3 nights (4 full days), Ios for 3 nights (3 full days), and Santorini for 3 nights (2 full days). I am worried we won't have enough time in Santorini and I am considering taking a night away from Mykonos or Ios. Any thoughts on the ideal time for us to spend on each island?? Also, any tips for activities and sights we shouldn't miss?
I'd appreciate any advice you could give as it is my first time visiting Greece!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Shorts in South of France?
- 3 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 4 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 8 Corsica and Sardinia
- 9 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 10 Best Greek Island
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Regarding Residence Permit
- 14 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 17 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 18 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 19 limousine services - milan - rome
- 20 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 21 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 22 Camogli and surrounds
- 23 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 24 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 25 2 days in Florence