My boyfriend and I are visiting Europe this May/June and are planning to spend 9 nights on Greek Islands. We have decided on the islands of Mykonos, Ios, and Santorini but I am now facing the dilemma of how long to spend on each island. We are both young (19 and 20) and want to experience some nightlife but also nice beaches and scenery.
As of right now we have Mykonos booked for 3 nights (4 full days), Ios for 3 nights (3 full days), and Santorini for 3 nights (2 full days). I am worried we won't have enough time in Santorini and I am considering taking a night away from Mykonos or Ios. Any thoughts on the ideal time for us to spend on each island?? Also, any tips for activities and sights we shouldn't miss?
I'd appreciate any advice you could give as it is my first time visiting Greece!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강남안마↙High quality『o1o 9875 2236』∥강남역안마 강남구안마
- 2 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 3 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 10 days in Paris and......
- 6 We're here!
- 7 Car Hire in Croatia, any recommendations?
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Itinerary Help - ?Prague, Austria, Italy
- 12 Budapest & Prague
- 13 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 17 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 18 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 19 Swiss Travel Pass
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Athens
- 23 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?