My boyfriend and I are visiting Europe this May/June and are planning to spend 9 nights on Greek Islands. We have decided on the islands of Mykonos, Ios, and Santorini but I am now facing the dilemma of how long to spend on each island. We are both young (19 and 20) and want to experience some nightlife but also nice beaches and scenery.
As of right now we have Mykonos booked for 3 nights (4 full days), Ios for 3 nights (3 full days), and Santorini for 3 nights (2 full days). I am worried we won't have enough time in Santorini and I am considering taking a night away from Mykonos or Ios. Any thoughts on the ideal time for us to spend on each island?? Also, any tips for activities and sights we shouldn't miss?
I'd appreciate any advice you could give as it is my first time visiting Greece!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 2 Cinqueterre
- 3 2 weeks in Germany – itinerary sanity check
- 4 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 7 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 8 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 9 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 10 YIKES!
- 11 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 12 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 13 Final Four
- 14 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 15 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 16 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 19 Cash machines ATM
- 20 ideas for four days in Reykjavic
- 21 Turin, Bologna or Genoa
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 24 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 25 Getting around Lisbon