I visited from 2 years ago Messina kardamyli stupa geithio neapoli,monemvassia and nafplio in the peloponnese.
I am programing to return in greece in summer 2018 for 3 werks ( from 23 august to 12 september).
Do you find interesting to return in the peloponnese to visit pylos Methoni, Koroni and the giolova bay?(but i don't want to have a deception after visiting the otherside!.
In the way of return ,i am programing a stop to visit epidavros and continue to galaxidi , preveza,parga ,meteores and athens.
2) After the peloponnese and epidavros, 2 options:
a) return to athens airport for a flight to skiathos to visit the sporades islands?
b) from athens airport a flight to naxos and tinos
- or a flight to astypsleia ,amorgos and naxos.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 How to hire a private cook in Algarve
- 4 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 5 One free day in Barcelona
- 6 "Too Much Cows"
- 7 Alitala
- 8 Athens Help
- 9 Uber vs. TfL
- 10 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 Rome -- The next time around
- 13 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 18 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 19 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Transport for local Venice travel
- 22 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 23 Crete Holiday
- 24 Christmas in Italy
- 25 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!