I visited from 2 years ago Messina kardamyli stupa geithio neapoli,monemvassia and nafplio in the peloponnese.
I am programing to return in greece in summer 2018 for 3 weeks ( from 23 august to 12 september).
Do you find interesting to return in the peloponnese to visit pylos Methoni, Koroni and the giolova bay?(but i don't want to have a deception after visiting the otherside!.
In the way of return ,i am programing a stop to visit epidavros and continue to galaxidi , preveza,parga ,meteores and athens.
After the peloponnese and epidavros, 2 options:
a) return to athens airport for a flight to skiathos to visit the sporades islands?
b) from athens airport a flight to naxos and tinos
or a flight to astypsleia ,amorgos and naxos.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 2 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 3 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 8 Rome to Venice
- 9 Alitala
- 10 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Whathello Paris
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 15 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 18 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 19 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 20 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 21 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 22 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 23 Travel in Europe
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21