I visited from 2 years ago Messina kardamyli stupa geithio neapoli,monemvassia and nafplio in the peloponnese.
I am programing to return in greece in summer 2018 for 3 weeks ( from 23 august to 12 september).
Do you find interesting to return in the peloponnese to visit pylos Methoni, Koroni and the giolova bay?(but i don't want to have a deception after visiting the otherside!.
In the way of return ,i am programing a stop to visit epidavros and continue to galaxidi , preveza,parga ,meteores and athens.
After the peloponnese and epidavros, 2 options:
a) return to athens airport for a flight to skiathos to visit the sporades islands?
b) from athens airport a flight to naxos and tinos
or a flight to astypsleia ,amorgos and naxos.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber vs. TfL
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 6 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 7 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 8 base in brussels
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 10 Rome or Venice first
- 11 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 12 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 15 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 16 One free day in Barcelona
- 17 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 20 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 Lille Braderie 2017
- 23 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 24 Apartment Montreux area
- 25 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland