I visited from 2 years ago Messina kardamyli stupa geithio neapoli,monemvassia and nafplio in the peloponnese.
I am programing to return in greece in summer 2018 for 3 weeks ( from 23 august to 12 september).
Do you find interesting to return in the peloponnese to visit pylos Methoni, Koroni and the giolova bay?(but i don't want to have a deception after visiting the otherside!.
In the way of return ,i am programing a stop to visit epidavros and continue to galaxidi , preveza,parga ,meteores and athens.
After the peloponnese and epidavros, 2 options:
a) return to athens airport for a flight to skiathos to visit the sporades islands?
b) from athens airport a flight to naxos and tinos
or a flight to astypsleia ,amorgos and naxos.
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 5 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 11 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 14 Iceland for Nine Days
- 15 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 22 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 23 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona