We'll be taking a cruise this May and will be stopping in Katakolon, Greece. I'm looking for transportation only (no tour) to see Olympia. We'd prefer some not to rent a car, take a cab or ride the train since its iffy if it will be running in May. Is there some sort of reliable private bus company that does transportation only from the port to Olympia? I was looking at Katakolon-Express (http://www.katakolon-express.com/) but it looks like they're either out of business or are so unreliable that I don't want to risk it.
Greece - Katakolon to Olympia transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 2 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Transportation from Airport in Reykjavik to downtown hotel
- 6 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Three days in Spain
- 10 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 11 1 week in Croatia
- 12 german rail ticket question
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Trip to Iceland
- 15 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 16 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 20 Fjords, How To?
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 London neighborhood suggestions
- 24 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 25 Eating in France-two new books