We'll be taking a cruise this May and will be stopping in Katakolon, Greece. I'm looking for transportation only (no tour) to see Olympia. We'd prefer some not to rent a car, take a cab or ride the train since its iffy if it will be running in May. Is there some sort of reliable private bus company that does transportation only from the port to Olympia? I was looking at Katakolon-Express (http://www.katakolon-express.com/) but it looks like they're either out of business or are so unreliable that I don't want to risk it.
Greece - Katakolon to Olympia transportation
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 3 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 4 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 5 Berlin Hotels
- 6 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 7 Tennyson Home
- 8 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Istanbul Hotels
- 11 Where to stay in London in July
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 14 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 15 Scotland car rental advice
- 16 florence hotel
- 17 Connection in Newark EWR
- 18 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 21 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 22 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 23 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 24 What is the best food in France?
- 25 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio