We'll be taking a cruise this May and will be stopping in Katakolon, Greece. I'm looking for transportation only (no tour) to see Olympia. We'd prefer some not to rent a car, take a cab or ride the train since its iffy if it will be running in May. Is there some sort of reliable private bus company that does transportation only from the port to Olympia? I was looking at Katakolon-Express (http://www.katakolon-express.com/) but it looks like they're either out of business or are so unreliable that I don't want to risk it.
Greece - Katakolon to Olympia transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hey Fodor's
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 7 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 10 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 11 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 12 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 13 Scotland Votes "No"
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 16 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 17 Olive Oil
- 18 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 19 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 20 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 21 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 22 french riviera
- 23 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!