We'll be taking a cruise this May and will be stopping in Katakolon, Greece. I'm looking for transportation only (no tour) to see Olympia. We'd prefer some not to rent a car, take a cab or ride the train since its iffy if it will be running in May. Is there some sort of reliable private bus company that does transportation only from the port to Olympia? I was looking at Katakolon-Express (http://www.katakolon-express.com/) but it looks like they're either out of business or are so unreliable that I don't want to risk it.
Greece - Katakolon to Olympia transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy companion ticket?
- 2 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 3 Provence Tour Guide Recommendations
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Ljubljana to Plitvice Lake
- 6 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 7 Day Trips from Paris
- 8 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 9 book your hotel before you travel
- 10 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 11 Milan Hotel
- 12 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 13 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 14 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 15 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 18 France to Italy advice needed please
- 19 CDG questions
- 20 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 21 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 24 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 25 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?