We'll be taking a cruise this May and will be stopping in Katakolon, Greece. I'm looking for transportation only (no tour) to see Olympia. We'd prefer some not to rent a car, take a cab or ride the train since its iffy if it will be running in May. Is there some sort of reliable private bus company that does transportation only from the port to Olympia? I was looking at Katakolon-Express (http://www.katakolon-express.com/) but it looks like they're either out of business or are so unreliable that I don't want to risk it.
Greece - Katakolon to Olympia transportation
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 2 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 3 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 4 A full week in The Netherlands
- 5 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 8 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 9 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 10 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 13 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 14 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 18 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 22 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 23 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 24 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 25 Drawing courses in Paris