We'll be taking a cruise this May and will be stopping in Katakolon, Greece. I'm looking for transportation only (no tour) to see Olympia. We'd prefer some not to rent a car, take a cab or ride the train since its iffy if it will be running in May. Is there some sort of reliable private bus company that does transportation only from the port to Olympia? I was looking at Katakolon-Express (http://www.katakolon-express.com/) but it looks like they're either out of business or are so unreliable that I don't want to risk it.
Greece - Katakolon to Olympia transportation
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 3 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 6 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 7 Prague - must see
- 8 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 12 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 13 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 14 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 15 Advises for trip to Russia
- 16 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 19 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 20 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 24 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 25 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?