I am thinking of coming to Greece mid next year.
I am starting my holiday in Barcelona then flying to direct to the Greek island (Rhodes)
I then want to go to Mykonos.
I want to leave Athens last.
What is a quick way to get from Rhodes to Mykonos without a long ferry.
Would you have to go through Athens first or is there another way.
And is it better to fly straight to Rhodes from the start?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 2 Barcelona completely overrated
- 3 French lavender and cottages
- 4 What Greek islands should I visit
- 5 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 6 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 7 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 8 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 11 Help with travel from Cinque Terre to Milan Linate Airport!
- 12 Ravello to Paestum
- 13 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Spain Itinerary Help
- 16 Puffins! No luck. So, where and when did you see them?
- 17 And now...the 100 best things in Iceland.
- 18 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 19 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 20 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 21 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 22 Girona and Besalau
- 23 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 24 Europe Destination with kids?
- 25 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest