I am thinking of coming to Greece mid next year.
I am starting my holiday in Barcelona then flying to direct to the Greek island (Rhodes)
I then want to go to Mykonos.
I want to leave Athens last.
What is a quick way to get from Rhodes to Mykonos without a long ferry.
Would you have to go through Athens first or is there another way.
And is it better to fly straight to Rhodes from the start?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 2 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 3 Car rental leaving Rome
- 4 Rotterdam in 1923
- 5 Stroller in Europe
- 6 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 7 Xmas windows in London
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 10 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 11 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 12 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 13 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 14 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 15 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 16 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 17 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 18 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 19 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 20 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 21 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 22 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 23 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 24 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 25 Holland/France/Spain