I am thinking of coming to Greece mid next year.
I am starting my holiday in Barcelona then flying to direct to the Greek island (Rhodes)
I then want to go to Mykonos.
I want to leave Athens last.
What is a quick way to get from Rhodes to Mykonos without a long ferry.
Would you have to go through Athens first or is there another way.
And is it better to fly straight to Rhodes from the start?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 2 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 3 Venice/Mestre
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 9 Days in Spain
- 8 Pay attention to your watches !
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 11 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 12 8 Days in Spain
- 13 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 14 car insurance italy
- 15 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 16 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 17 Italy Car Scam
- 18 auto europa or auto europe?
- 19 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 20 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 23 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains