I am thinking of coming to Greece mid next year.
I am starting my holiday in Barcelona then flying to direct to the Greek island (Rhodes)
I then want to go to Mykonos.
I want to leave Athens last.
What is a quick way to get from Rhodes to Mykonos without a long ferry.
Would you have to go through Athens first or is there another way.
And is it better to fly straight to Rhodes from the start?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions about Polish sights
- 2 vienna
- 3 Croatia Ferry Help
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 getting to CDG
- 10 Ireland hotel questions
- 11 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 12 Ireland travel passport question
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 18 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 19 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 20 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 21 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 22 Barcelona cooking classes
- 23 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread