I am thinking of coming to Greece mid next year.
I am starting my holiday in Barcelona then flying to direct to the Greek island (Rhodes)
I then want to go to Mykonos.
I want to leave Athens last.
What is a quick way to get from Rhodes to Mykonos without a long ferry.
Would you have to go through Athens first or is there another way.
And is it better to fly straight to Rhodes from the start?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Iceland france spain
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Amalfi coast in august
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 11 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 12 Hiking lake Como
- 13 Prem fares (again)
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Top Tapas Tascas
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living