I am thinking of coming to Greece mid next year.
I am starting my holiday in Barcelona then flying to direct to the Greek island (Rhodes)
I then want to go to Mykonos.
I want to leave Athens last.
What is a quick way to get from Rhodes to Mykonos without a long ferry.
Would you have to go through Athens first or is there another way.
And is it better to fly straight to Rhodes from the start?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 2 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Need help in travel planning
- 5 Ireland Itinerary: Too Much Driving?
- 6 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 7 Best Sequence for Venice>Vernazza>Florence/Sorrento ?
- 8 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 9 Is a 3 night reconnaissance trip to Sarlat worth it?
- 10 Excess insurance
- 11 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 12 Rhine River
- 13 Help wanted! Ideas for Europe by wheelchair (or boat!)
- 14 London: Battle of the badges
- 15 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 16 T Mobile Extends High Speed Data
- 17 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 18 Two weeks in Baden-Württemberg
- 19 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 20 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 21 Day trips from Marseilles
- 22 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 23 Airfare from Los Angeles to London Heathrow on Air New Zealand
- 24 Croatia in 7 days
- 25 RHK's Fall escape