I am thinking of coming to Greece mid next year.
I am starting my holiday in Barcelona then flying to direct to the Greek island (Rhodes)
I then want to go to Mykonos.
I want to leave Athens last.
What is a quick way to get from Rhodes to Mykonos without a long ferry.
Would you have to go through Athens first or is there another way.
And is it better to fly straight to Rhodes from the start?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 4 Wales
- 5 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 6 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 9 Tracking the Weather
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 12 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Budapest to Kosice
- 15 Poland to Austria In December
- 16 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 17 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 18 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 21 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 22 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 23 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords