I am thinking of coming to Greece mid next year.
I am starting my holiday in Barcelona then flying to direct to the Greek island (Rhodes)
I then want to go to Mykonos.
I want to leave Athens last.
What is a quick way to get from Rhodes to Mykonos without a long ferry.
Would you have to go through Athens first or is there another way.
And is it better to fly straight to Rhodes from the start?
Greece Itinerary suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Croatia
- 2 A guide to Madrid
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 7 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 8 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 9 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 10 April in Madrid
- 11 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 12 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 13 Ireland itinerary
- 14 Scotland and northern England
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 17 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 20 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 21 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 22 Making reservations in Italy
- 23 Best london location to stay?
- 24 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 25 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?