I am thinking of coming to Greece mid next year.
I am starting my holiday in Barcelona then flying to direct to the Greek island (Rhodes)
I then want to go to Mykonos.
I want to leave Athens last.
What is a quick way to get from Rhodes to Mykonos without a long ferry.
Would you have to go through Athens first or is there another way.
And is it better to fly straight to Rhodes from the start?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 실시간카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라∀바카라사이트
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 Spain in December
- 4 K-Day
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 7 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 8 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 12 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 16 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 17 Lay over time
- 18 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 19 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings