I will be arriving in Greece August 28, 2016 and would like assistance with an itinerary. We have 11 nights.
I have been researching all of the islands and mainland. So much to see and I don't want to waste all of my time island hopping. I originally thought 2 nights Athens 4 nights Naxos and hop to other islands and 4 nights Santorini then back to Athens 1 night.
I am not so certain I must see Santorini as it seems pretty touristy. I do want some activity on the islands but not huge crowds. I either want to trim that back to a day trip or 1-2 nights or not at all Santorini.
I also am interested in the Peloponnese area and might rather do only the Naxos island with day trips for 4 nights then to Peloponnese area and maybe Delphi and last night in Athens for departure early morning.
Any thoughts? I don't want to waste time at sea and only on islands.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 Alps Drive
- 3 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 First time in Bulgaria
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 St Denis Cathedral
- 11 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 Paris cooking classes
- 14 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 15 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 16 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 Praiano
- 21 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 22 Help please
- 23 Funny One Michelin * Mix-Up in France!
- 24 Andalucia itinerary help
- 25 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan