My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm Museums and Activities
- 2 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 3 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 4 trip to lake como
- 5 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Driving Time - Kinsale to Clifden
- 9 Perfect Paris Day
- 10 Google Streetview for Greece
- 11 BIG BUS TOUR IN BUDAPEST
- 12 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 13 Rome Itinerary Critique
- 14 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 15 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 16 SHOULD I BRING A TRANSLATION PHRASE/DICTIONARY TO HUNGARY
- 17 staying long term in Paris
- 18 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 19 Seven days in London, June, 2014
- 20 Solo lunch and/or dinner in Killernay and Dublin
- 21 Northern Lights - What else to see
- 22 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 23 Trip to Pyrenees
- 24 Anyone ever flunk out of a Grand Circle tour?
- 25 Versaille and Normandy