My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 2 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 10 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 14 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 17 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 5 Observations About Paris