My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Paris to the South of france
- 2 Tours of Rome and Roma Pass
- 3 21 days in France & Spain - 2 energetic couples 60ish years old
- 4 Getting clothes washed while travelling
- 5 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 6 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 7 /love /locks /petition
- 8 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 9 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 10 Best hotel & restaurants in Bruges
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 13 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 14 TR: 10 things I LOVE about Barcelona in 3.5 days!
- 15 First trip to Paris
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 Budget Friendly Hotels - Dublin
- 18 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 19 Peter Sellers speaks french better than I do
- 20 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 21 Has anyone visited Marburg, Germany?
- 22 Spain-Have 3 days between Barcelona and Madrid in early September
- 23 Queuing for Her Majesty's Theater
- 24 Driving from Semur en Auxois to Barcelona.
- 25 What to See and Where to Stay in 15 days in France?