My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 6 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 7 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 8 First time to Switzerland
- 9 Visiting the Azores Islands (Portugal) LOVELY LOVELY Experiences
- 10 Italy dolomites
- 11 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 13 First time Ireland trip
- 14 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 15 Switzerland help...?
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 17 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 24 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 25 Greece and Italy in 20 days