My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Question on France travel
- 4 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 5 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Italy and Croatia
- 8 St Germain
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Where to go in France mid July?
- 11 trip to norway
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 14 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 15 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 16 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 17 Cruise the River Shannon
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Food tours in Rome?
- 20 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 21 Rome Food Tour
- 22 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 23 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 24 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 25 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!