My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 11 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 12 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 16 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 nearby cities to london
- 20 Hotel in Venice
- 21 9 days in turkey
- 22 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 25 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome