My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Sevilla
- 2 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 3 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 4 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Traveling within Italy
- 9 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 10 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 11 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 12 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 23 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 24 Florence in October
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast