My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
- 1 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 2 Four days to wander France???
- 3 Prague Itinerary
- 4 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 5 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 6 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 7 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 8 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 12 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 13 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 14 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 15 How Long For Santorini?
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Car rental Italy
- 18 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 19 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 20 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 21 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 22 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 23 London at Xmas
- 24 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 25 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys