My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 2 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 3 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 4 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 9 Stay near Paris
- 10 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 13 Oktoberfest reservations
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 16 Eurostar booking
- 17 Questions for my German friends
- 18 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 19 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 20 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 21 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 22 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 23 What to wear
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 italy