My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 2 eateries in Puglia
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Help with France itinerary
- 6 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 7 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 8 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 9 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 10 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 11 Cornwall or Paris?
- 12 Day trips from Bologna
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 15 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 16 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 17 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 20 Terrorism in Europe
- 21 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 22 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 23 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 24 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 25 Bringing Wine Home From France