My family of three is traveling in June 2013 first to London, and then to Greece. Our plans are to spend 3 full days in Athens then 4 full days in Santorini and then 4 full days in Naxos. My thought was to fly to Santorini either from London or Athens and then ferry to Naxos and ferry from Naxos to Athens. My questions are: is 3 full days enough on Athens and 4 full days enough on the two islands? Should we visit Athens first or after the islands? Should I use a travel agent to book hotels and ferry tickets or just do it online? How long is the ferry from Naxos to Athens and should we go high speed or regular? This is our first trip to Greece. Thanks for any suggestions. We haven't begun to research places to stay as we want to book flights first.
- 1 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 2 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 5 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 6 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 London at Xmas
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 12 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 13 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 14 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 15 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 16 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 17 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 18 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 21 Normandy on our own?
- 22 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 23 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 24 France by rail or car?
- 25 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?