I am planning a trip with my wife & two year kid around 25th Oct. This will be our first visit to Europe and my son's first international experience.
However I am confused about which country to go and i hope of you can help me pick one.Here are some details/concerns -
- As mentioned We are family three will flying out from India.
- I have 7 nights in hand.
- I am a professional photographer and would love to shoot some great scenery.
- We do not want to travel to very cold destinations ( because of my son )
- We also would like to avoid too much of walking.
So given the information above, which country do you think will be best for me.
So far I have filtered Greece, Swiss & Italy. I am ranking Swiss higher than others because of ease of transportation and scenic beauty.
But every country has some advantage over the other. Is there any other country I should opt for?
Please let me know your thoughts. Your help would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Cinqueterre
- 4 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 5 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 6 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 7 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 8 Road trip Italy
- 9 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 10 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 13 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 14 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 15 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 16 Hilton CPH no loner
- 17 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 18 travel around Spain
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 French Wedding
- 21 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 22 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 23 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 24 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 25 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums