I am planning a trip with my wife & two year kid around 25th Oct. This will be our first visit to Europe and my son's first international experience.
However I am confused about which country to go and i hope of you can help me pick one.Here are some details/concerns -
- As mentioned We are family three will flying out from India.
- I have 7 nights in hand.
- I am a professional photographer and would love to shoot some great scenery.
- We do not want to travel to very cold destinations ( because of my son )
- We also would like to avoid too much of walking.
So given the information above, which country do you think will be best for me.
So far I have filtered Greece, Swiss & Italy. I am ranking Swiss higher than others because of ease of transportation and scenic beauty.
But every country has some advantage over the other. Is there any other country I should opt for?
Please let me know your thoughts. Your help would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 4 Trip to Switzerland
- 5 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 6 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Rome hotel
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 12 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 13 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 14 Seville to Cordoba
- 15 London Hotel - Different Request
- 16 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 17 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 24 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 25 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast