I am planning a trip with my wife & two year kid around 25th Oct. This will be our first visit to Europe and my son's first international experience.
However I am confused about which country to go and i hope of you can help me pick one.Here are some details/concerns -
- As mentioned We are family three will flying out from India.
- I have 7 nights in hand.
- I am a professional photographer and would love to shoot some great scenery.
- We do not want to travel to very cold destinations ( because of my son )
- We also would like to avoid too much of walking.
So given the information above, which country do you think will be best for me.
So far I have filtered Greece, Swiss & Italy. I am ranking Swiss higher than others because of ease of transportation and scenic beauty.
But every country has some advantage over the other. Is there any other country I should opt for?
Please let me know your thoughts. Your help would be highly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 9 An evening in London
- 10 NYT article
- 11 Sicily help
- 12 Rome to Venice
- 13 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 16 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 17 "Too Much Cows"
- 18 Alitala
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 21 Rome -- The next time around
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 24 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 25 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen