I am trying to plan a trip to Greece with a stop in Turkey and Italy- I am going May12 landing in Athens May 13,2014 and returning to USA June 2,2014. I am on a tight budget because I am paying for 3 people. Any help/advice/iteneraries,places to stay,where to go or not go-Whats worth the money and what isnt would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
Greece Italy and Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 2 Italy - Month of July
- 3 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 England & Scotland in April
- 6 Transport in Venice
- 7 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 10 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 11 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 12 Wengen to Torino?
- 13 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 14 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 15 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 16 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 17 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 18 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 19 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 23 St Germain
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights