I am trying to plan a trip to Greece with a stop in Turkey and Italy- I am going May12 landing in Athens May 13,2014 and returning to USA June 2,2014. I am on a tight budget because I am paying for 3 people. Any help/advice/iteneraries,places to stay,where to go or not go-Whats worth the money and what isnt would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
Greece Italy and Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 2 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 3 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 4 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 5 Family trip to France with kids
- 6 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 7 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 8 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 9 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 10 A week in spain
- 11 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 14 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 15 Swiss decisions
- 16 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 17 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 18 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 19 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 20 Train tickets France and Spain
- 21 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 22 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 23 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 24 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 25 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France