I am trying to plan a trip to Greece with a stop in Turkey and Italy- I am going May12 landing in Athens May 13,2014 and returning to USA June 2,2014. I am on a tight budget because I am paying for 3 people. Any help/advice/iteneraries,places to stay,where to go or not go-Whats worth the money and what isnt would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance
Greece Italy and Turkey
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 2 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 3 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 4 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 5 Cotswolds first time
- 6 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 7 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 8 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 9 Bibich Winery
- 10 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 11 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 12 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 13 Honeymoon Decision?
- 14 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 15 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 16 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 17 First Trip to Europe
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Cornwall or Paris?
- 20 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 21 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 22 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 23 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 24 London hotel tax is 20%
- 25 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?