I am a student who is studying abroad and would like to spend two weeks traveling. I was hoping to leave December 9th (Maybe December 8th if better) and return December 19th.
The plan is to fly from London to either Istanbul, Greece, or Italy. I would like to spend a day in Istanbul to see the wonderful markets, see an island or two in Greece, do some mainland sightseeing in Greece and also Italy. Maybe Croatia? But that could be a long shot.
I am a student so funds are limited but I would like to take advantage of this opportunity while I can.
I appreciate all the help and knowledge!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 4 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 5 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 6 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 9 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 10 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 15 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 16 Planning A trip
- 17 Driving through Paris
- 18 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 21 Bruges
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 24 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 25 First - but not last - trip to Greece