I am a student who is studying abroad and would like to spend two weeks traveling. I was hoping to leave December 9th (Maybe December 8th if better) and return December 19th.
The plan is to fly from London to either Istanbul, Greece, or Italy. I would like to spend a day in Istanbul to see the wonderful markets, see an island or two in Greece, do some mainland sightseeing in Greece and also Italy. Maybe Croatia? But that could be a long shot.
I am a student so funds are limited but I would like to take advantage of this opportunity while I can.
I appreciate all the help and knowledge!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Italian lakes
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 France, UK and Ireland
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 12 French theater in Paris
- 13 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 21 What do after Bernia Express?
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies