I am trying to see if I can plan a trip to an European destination in the spring (first two weeks of April). I was looking into Greece and I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on what Greece was like during this time of year? Is it relatively warm and good weather? I wanted to ask your opinions before I start devising my itinerary, so I don't really have specific cities or places in mind. It would be my first time in Greece.
I have heard from a few websites that some tourist attractions tend to close down in the spring. I was wondering if people had any thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 2 vegetarian in spain
- 3 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 4 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 5 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Madrid airport question
- 13 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 14 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 15 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Imbros Gorge
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 21 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 22 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 38 Days in Paris