I am trying to see if I can plan a trip to an European destination in the spring (first two weeks of April). I was looking into Greece and I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on what Greece was like during this time of year? Is it relatively warm and good weather? I wanted to ask your opinions before I start devising my itinerary, so I don't really have specific cities or places in mind. It would be my first time in Greece.
I have heard from a few websites that some tourist attractions tend to close down in the spring. I was wondering if people had any thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 3 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 6 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 7 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 8 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 11 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 12 First time in Bulgaria
- 13 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 14 Italian lakes
- 15 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Is the Amalfi Coast kid friendly enough
- 19 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 22 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 25 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...