I am trying to see if I can plan a trip to an European destination in the spring (first two weeks of April). I was looking into Greece and I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on what Greece was like during this time of year? Is it relatively warm and good weather? I wanted to ask your opinions before I start devising my itinerary, so I don't really have specific cities or places in mind. It would be my first time in Greece.
I have heard from a few websites that some tourist attractions tend to close down in the spring. I was wondering if people had any thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 5 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 6 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 7 Which Train Station in Venice
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 10 Uber vs. TfL
- 11 What fresh hell is this?
- 12 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more