I am trying to see if I can plan a trip to an European destination in the spring (first two weeks of April). I was looking into Greece and I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on what Greece was like during this time of year? Is it relatively warm and good weather? I wanted to ask your opinions before I start devising my itinerary, so I don't really have specific cities or places in mind. It would be my first time in Greece.
I have heard from a few websites that some tourist attractions tend to close down in the spring. I was wondering if people had any thoughts on this.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 US foods not available in the UK
- 4 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Amsterdam and...?
- 7 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 8 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 9 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 10 Andalucia Spain
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 15 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 16 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 17 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 18 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 19 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 20 Driving in Italy
- 21 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 22 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 23 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 25 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus